Gaming AR Card Archive

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
The link to the site is down and I would love to see a download all option in the android app. I could scan my cards and pm them to someone. :D Thanks to who contributed

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Crap... the server exploded. :C
The app wont be able to download new cards (cards you did not download when the server was up)
until this problem is solved.

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes, it says Server Not Found :C which means the site is down.
Maybe you are reading your local copy (?) lol...

Edit:
Site works now :)

elisherer

I ♥ 3DS
Trophies
Website
www.sherer.co.il
XP
Country
Iceland
I don't have a local copy..it's hosted on 000webhost.com and domain is registered at godaddy.com
Check both and they are ok..(including diagnostics)
I checked with several proxy sites and it seems that it's not working on some of them so i guess it's an Internet problem..
From Israel and from the servers of godaddy the site works... so I don't know what's wrong.
And 000webhost havn't mentioned any problem..

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I don't have a local copy..it's hosted on 000webhost.com and domain is registered at godaddy.com
Check both and they are ok..(including diagnostics)
I checked with several proxy sites and it seems that it's not working on some of them so i guess it's an Internet problem..
From Israel and from the servers of godaddy the site works... so I don't know what's wrong.
And 000webhost havn't mentioned any problem..

im not having any problems with teh site

can see all the cards and new one etc

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Site suddenly worked again for me. Dont know about others tho.
But I can assure you it was not working earlier. Its a fact :P

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@[member='Zantigo'], Dunno... maybe http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1724880-kid-ikarus-ar-card-metagame/ ??

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@[member='elisherer'], I dont know, maybe it is random? Or maybe depending on the Stage Card, the music that plays is from that particular stage (?). We need input on this :P

Anyways, has anyone seen these?

tumblr_m3gwdwIbTG1qzp9weo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m3gwdwIbTG1qzp9weo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m3gwdwIbTG1qzp9weo3_500.jpg
tumblr_m3gwdwIbTG1qzp9weo4_500.jpg

Hades and Magnus look awesome... dunno about Amazon and Palutena tho. :/

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
does 'elisher' (developer of the Android App) visit here ??
If not - anyone know how to pass on the following to him (I don't want to sign up to his 'chatbox' just for this one post)

Just brought this game (not really my 'type' but thought I'll see what the fuss is about), Couple of things about his Android App I thought I'll mention

BUG:- Some of the cards causes the App to 'Force Close' (Hades is one of them) when attempting to download them

Suggestions:-
1) An option to ''Use 'tags''' along the top for the different 'group' of cards - instead of having a long list
2) Batch download - A way to get a group of cards downloaded at once instead of 'one-at-a-time'
3) 'Check box' on each card name - that way people can use it to show WHICH cards they own & which they don't have
4) Different coloured 'text' names e.g. 'Hades' for 'Got to download' / 'Hades' for 'Already downloaded' - for those on PAYG mobile tariffs (Like me)
5) 'Picture Swipe' - when a card is displayed - you can 'swipe' the screen to move straight to the next available card without having to exit/select/(re)enter card display mode

otherwise - great App

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@[member='CannonFoddr'],
Elisherer does visit here.
You can log into the chat with a guest account (just click guest and input your nickname).

Elisherer is aware of that bug, the same thing happens to me, try and send the crash report, its most helpful.
Great suggestions, some have already been suggested, its up to Eli now :) Thanks for the input.
If you found the app helpful (despite the bugs, etc) rate it on the Google Play store :)! Greets.

elisherer

I ♥ 3DS
Trophies
Website
www.sherer.co.il
XP
Country
Iceland
does 'elisher' (developer of the Android App) visit here ??
If not - anyone know how to pass on the following to him (I don't want to sign up to his 'chatbox' just for this one post)

Just brought this game (not really my 'type' but thought I'll see what the fuss is about), Couple of things about his Android App I thought I'll mention

BUG:- Some of the cards causes the App to 'Force Close' (Hades is one of them) when attempting to download them

Suggestions:-
1) An option to ''Use 'tags''' along the top for the different 'group' of cards - instead of having a long list
2) Batch download - A way to get a group of cards downloaded at once instead of 'one-at-a-time'
3) 'Check box' on each card name - that way people can use it to show WHICH cards they own & which they don't have
4) Different coloured 'text' names e.g. 'Hades' for 'Got to download' / 'Hades' for 'Already downloaded' - for those on PAYG mobile tariffs (Like me)
5) 'Picture Swipe' - when a card is displayed - you can 'swipe' the screen to move straight to the next available card without having to exit/select/(re)enter card display mode

otherwise - great App
First of all thanks and thanks for the suggestions...I don't get much feedback and it's important...
about the bug...I know about it and I will address it on the next version.
For now a big bug we've got is when you're not online and using the app and trying to do next/prev to a card you don't have...the app crashes.
As for your suggestions:
1) You can use the filters (using the [SEARCH] button on some phones or pressing [MENU] -> Filters), tags are not planned
2) This might be the most wanted feature of all and I still don't know how it would be best to implement it... I might just do a batch operation which will download all of the cards
It will take a lot of time and consume a lot of traffic both for the user (3G users) and the site hosting..so it is still a problem.
3) this feature is planned to be added
4) Sorry...this is not planned, and I don't think it worth the trouble of implementing
5) Again you can use the [MENU] button on the phone and then choose Previous or Next from the menu...

btw - you could use the comment section on the main page instead of the chat and your comment will stay until I'll read it and discard it..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only place would be instagram.