[April Fools!] SEGA's Back (In Black... and White... and Red)!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I saw that video and asked myself... is that an Xbox controller they're showing off?
The inspiration is clear. To be fair though, they're going full-circle here - the original was the Sega Saturn 3D Controller which inspired the Dreamcast controller... which in turn inspired the Duke Xbox controller... succeeded by the Xbox S controller... which inspired the Xbox 360 controller... which was the base of the Xbox One controller... which inspired the Dreamcast 2 controller. It's a controllerception right there.

Reactions: Black-Ice

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It is easy to believe on Atari's return than on Sega's return.
The difference between SEGA and Atari is that Atari went bust while SEGA simply switched their hardware efforts to arcade boards. It was only a matter of time before one of their boards becomes consolized just like dozens of times before in video game history.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
NbuHZcy.gif

Seriously, why is everyone being so skeptical? This is the real deal. Foxi wouldn't lie to us.

Reactions: Foxi4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Seriously, why is everyone being so skeptical? This is the real deal. Foxi wouldn't lie to us.
That's my whole point - you guys have no idea how long it took to even convince SEGA to give us Press-level access. Expect this thing on E3, maybe then the scales will fall off your eyes. :)

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
That's my whole point - you guys have no idea how long it took to even convince SEGA to give us Press-level access. Expect this thing on E3, maybe then the scales will fall off your eyes. :)

Plus, unlike the Wii U, Sega's new console will have gaems. 3rd party ones no less. So the haters can suck it. :tpi:

Reactions: Foxi4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
All I see is dreams ;---;
#NeverStopDreaming
Plus, unlike the Wii U, Sega's new console will have gaems. 3rd party ones no less. So the haters can suck it. :tpi:
On top of that, SEGA has likable franchises from a variety of genres, not just Mario, Mario, Mario, Zelda, Pokemon and the bastard child called Metroid that's "too edgy" to get a sequel at intervals shorter than a millenium.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.