Apps not working!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by oneleggedjack, Feb 1, 2009.

Feb 1, 2009

Apps not working! by oneleggedjack at 3:50 AM (800 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. oneleggedjack
    OP

Member oneleggedjack GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Has anyone else had this problem... I installed SoftMii recently (Including CIOSCORPS) and it works great... love it! but i then installed the Custom IOS rev 3 so I could dump Wii discs... now my gecko os and wadmanager doesn't work... the gecko does a code dump and the wadmanager gives me a ERROR! (ret = -1029) should I just reformat? Will that uninstall the CIOSCORPS? or should I use waninkoko's Custom IOS Uninstaller v1.1?? If anyone could tell me what i'm doing wrong I would greatly appreciate it. By the way i'm on 3.2NTSC used to have Backup Gama, and I also have a custom Health screen and Preloader installed..

By the way Quake and SoftMii Hacks still works...

2. Hells Guardian

Member Hells Guardian GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Just install CIOS rev 07...........

3. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    Why did you install cIOS_r3..??? all the Wanky's apps says use cIOS_r3 or newer, and I think 7 is the last one...!!! [​IMG]

4. oneleggedjack
    OP

Member oneleggedjack GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I ran Waninkoko's Custom IOS Uninstaller v1.1 and reinstalled wad1 and wad2 in the softmii package... everything works fine now, thanks guys... I will update to tell you if the dvd dumper works yet...

5. Golfman560

Member Golfman560 TheRapist.com

Antarctica
    Don't unistall the cioscorp IOS's since they are what the Wii needs to operate, unless you have Preloader or something to unbrick your Wii with. Just update to overwrite the cioscorp IOS's and then downgrade again.

Oh good you didn't uninstall them