Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubuntuの刀

:^D
OP
Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
379
Trophies
1
Age
26
XP
499
Country
United States
I apologize to everyone for my nuisance.

Here is topic incase you dont know what im talking about

To answer all of your questions...

No, Im not 12. Im 14.

Yes, I know. I act like a 12 year old.

Yes, You guys killed my dreams of being creative

I apologize to everyone i disturbed and wasted your time. I apologize to everyone using dial up, having problems viewing that topic. I changed my sig so that is boring and unattractive so you guys who have slow internet can see with no problems at all.

I apologize. NOW PICK UP YOUR IPADS AND GO TO MONSTER RANCH!
gba.gif
 

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
3,456
Trophies
1
Location
Side 7
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
1,425
Country
Australia
>>Implying we all own iPads
>>Implying we all have dial-up


I'll stop now. Oh just one more for old times sake.

>>Implying we killed your creativity dream

Seriously, there's always Deviantart to show off your creativeness.
 

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
2,300
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Charlotte's maze
XP
525
Country
United Kingdom
8BitWalugi said:
>>Implying we all own iPads
>>Implying we all have dial-up


I'll stop now. Oh just one more for old times sake.

>>Implying we killed your creativity dream

Seriously, there's always Deviantart to show off your creativeness.
nyhahahahaha~~~~
 

updowners

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
1,323
Trophies
0
XP
191
Country
United States
Oh god you have one of those Wii/Microsoft Point "Generating" sites in your sig now. In this particular one after you get a the required number of referrals it just gives you a link to a site where you do surveys for rewards.

>___________________________________________________________________>
 

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
3,456
Trophies
1
Location
Side 7
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
1,425
Country
Australia
shlong said:
8BitWalugi said:
>>Implying we all own iPads
>>Implying we all have dial-up


I'll stop now. Oh just one more for old times sake.

>>Implying we killed your creativity dream

Seriously, there's always Deviantart to show off your creativeness.
nyhahahahaha~~~~

evil.gif


Crass said:
Thanks for removing the lame flash signature!
I adblocked it. So he 'removed' it before he removed it.

QUOTE(updowners @ Nov 7 2010, 03:43 PM)
Oh god you have one of those Wii/Microsoft Point "Generating" sites in your sig now. In this particular one after you get a the required number of referrals it just gives you a link to a site where you do surveys for rewards.

>___________________________________________________________________>
[sigh] I know!? Just get you GamerTag/PSN ID/WiinerTag/Whatever!
 

Ubuntuの刀

:^D
OP
Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
379
Trophies
1
Age
26
XP
499
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
>>Implying we all own iPads
>>Implying we all have dial-up


I'll stop now. Oh just one more for old times sake.

>>Implying we killed your creativity dream

Seriously, there's always Deviantart to show off your creativeness.

Well maybe you should be like me and get one!

^implying maxlwin536 owns an iPad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol