Gaming Apollo Justice & Professor Layton

Status
Not open for further replies.

MystikEkoez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was here for the Zelda:PH release and man was the site packed. It was overflowing with threads asking where they could get the dump. At least AP is clean and simple in one thread. Easier for moderators to manage "troublemakers". xD

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you were here for the AW: DoR release, a bunch of people got it then from here...kinda
You can't see us, but we're here ready to delete any infringing posts and ban posters within the second
wink.gif

turtleman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't plan on breaking any rules on this forum, I'm just waiting for an announcement so I can hunt on my own.
wink.gif

And what's this aboot "lol wrightfags" in your sig? HUH!?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't plan on breaking any rules on this forum, I'm just waiting for an announcement so I can hunt on my own.
wink.gif

The thread really isn't needed, as it will be frontpaged under "NDS Releases" once its dumped.

QUOTELike anyone's gonna listen to that.
I think a permanent ban from the forum might make people think twice about posting a rom link (ask the several people who didn't make it back from the Advance Wars thread).

Asking for rom links is also worthy of a suspension/ban.

quincee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the dumper keeps freezing at about 14%, tried 3 times, I give up unless someone knows a way to resume or fix this

MystikEkoez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think we all have that problem, thus the need for mindless forum topics about video games, not to mention video games themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work