Status
Not open for further replies.

[Jez]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yey, anime games~! Desu!

Anyways, pertaining to this topic, Euro releases are totally useless. It's the same freaking thing as the US version. Mabye less offensive, but who cares?
People who think its better to play games that spell words correctly? People who's 1st language isnt english?
Just because you (or myself for that matter) have no use for an item doesnt make it useless for the other eight billion or so people in the world

MystikEkoez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([Jez said:
@ Feb 20 2008, 12:45 AM)]
Yey, anime games~! Desu!

Anyways, pertaining to this topic, Euro releases are totally useless. It's the same freaking thing as the US version. Mabye less offensive, but who cares?

People who think its better to play games that spell words correctly? People who's 1st language isnt english?
Just because you (or myself for that matter) have no use for an item doesnt make it useless for the other eight billion or so people in the world

I'm not really thinking about it in the sense of it being spelled correctly, but simply being playable. Yes, quality control is a factor, but then that explains the wait between the Euro and US release. If it's such a big issue with you, why not talk to NOJ and get them to translate it into "English" before "misspelling" it into the English that Americans have come to live by and love.

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did everybody go to sleep or something

EDIT:YAY my 500th Post
grog.gif

turtleman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm not going to be refreshing this page anymore, so whenever it's dumped, can someone PM me and let me know. (I'll find it myself, Forum Rules >____>)

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, I was just about to report those spam posts and I come back and a mod already took care of them.

Just aswell I didn't bother.

Also, it isn't being dumped because the dumpers want to complete the game first, bask in its awesomeness, and then dump it.
Alternate theories: Sceners screwed up and didn't preorder, and now they can't dump it because the game is sold out.
It cannot be dumped. It's almost 6 PM Pacific.

[Jez]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE([Jez) said:
,Feb 20 2008, 12:45 AM]
Yey, anime games~! Desu!

I'm not really thinking about it in the sense of it being spelled correctly, but simply being playable. Yes, quality control is a factor, but then that explains the wait between the Euro and US release. If it's such a big issue with you, why not talk to NOJ and get them to translate it into "English" before "misspelling" it into the English that Americans have come to live by and love.
It doesnt bother me anymore hench what I worte in brackets, I'm too dislexic to notice the difference between color & colour and too desensitize to care I just pulled those answers out of my head as your post came across as arrogant and dismissive of everyone outside of the US

quincee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mens I just bought it, tell me a way to dump with a slot-1 card only and it's yours

no jokes, completely serious

sylux92

Trophies
Website
nbcustomwebsites.com
XP
Country
United States

quincee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
of course I tried it, wouldn't connect to my network. I had this same problem with ds2key, and after looking into it found out it's a firmware problem. anyways I bought the game at gamexcrazy if you guys are interested, they always sell games on their shipping date.

nruri

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kinna sucks, I can't get my copy of Apollo Justice because apparently EB Games won't have it in stock still the 21st in Canada... weird... gotta wait an extra 2 days.

yardsman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a word to the wise, but be careful of any Apollo Justice dumps floating around right now. There are a few on rapidshare, one of which is just 8 MB in size, and the other a mere 53 KB. Anyone can tell these are too small to actually be it, so if you can't grab yours from a trusted source, at least make sure to check the filesize first before you grab something you're going to regret!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...