• Views 1,295,441
  • Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked before, but will this let us unlock DLC armor and weapons? Like, say, for the recent Fire Emblem quest?

Complexed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a list of lbg sets like the bow sets in the op? There are a handful of things I've been trying to get for example a lost musket but the artifact keeps eluding me.. Tia

kirekun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmmm let me get it straight

Address: 0x0000010

0: Palico Weapon Slot (Value is pointed at Palico Equipment indexed at zero (Program is indexed at 1))
1: 0 by default ; FF if no weapon equipped?
2: Same as 0 but for helmet
3: Same as 1?
4: Same as 0 but for Armor
5: Same as 1?

ch4mi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hi! Thanks for this save editor! But i have a problem: I'm trying to change my hunter's name, and it seems to work on the hunter selection screen, but when i load my save and i'm in the game, the name that its shows its the original. Any fix for this?

EDIT: NVM, the problem was i was using an old version. With the lastest it works! Thanks again :)

Last edited by ch4mi,

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmmm let me get it straight

Address: 0x0000010

0: Palico Weapon Slot (Value is pointed at Palico Equipment indexed at zero (Program is indexed at 1))
1: 0 by default ; FF if no weapon equipped?
2: Same as 0 but for helmet
3: Same as 1?
4: Same as 0 but for Armor
5: Same as 1?

0 and 1 are the first value, weapon slot; {.catz are little endian (highest value last). Equipment slots are 2 byte integers (i.e. up to 65,535.)}
Both bytes 2 and 3 are head armor,
Both bytes 4 and 5 are body armor.
For all of these slots add +1 because 0 is slot 1:: i.e. 09 is slot #10

For example, 2 and 3 would be [FF FF] since it's a null slot #. if you wanted the head armor to be slot 25 it would be [1A 00], slot 26 would be [1B 00] and so on. I don't remember how many slots there are, but I don't think it goes past 255 so you shouldn't have to worry about the 2nd byte in the set and even if it does, managing that high of slot #'s might be more trouble than it's worth instead of just moving equipment to other slots.

I hope that was descriptive enough to help and I didn't just confuse you more. (-_-; )

Last edited by Wrathalos,

jemindraz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, sorry guys before hand for being THAT person again but I just wanna make sure I am doing this right...

I have a brand new NEW 3ds XL I bought yesterday and a copy of MH Gen.

In order to edit the save, I need to take out the micro SD card from the 3ds, right? And get a card reader to edit the save?
Sorry, just so lost. Was reading a few pages in the beginning but I am unsure what I need to do. ;~;

EDIT:
My DS is updated unfortunately, to the latest-- 11.1.0-34U

Last edited by jemindraz,

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, sorry guys before hand for being THAT person again but I just wanna make sure I am doing this right...

I have a brand new NEW 3ds XL I bought yesterday and a copy of MH Gen.

In order to edit the save, I need to take out the micro SD card from the 3ds, right? And get a card reader to edit the save?
Sorry, just so lost. Was reading a few pages in the beginning but I am unsure what I need to do. ;~;

EDIT:
My DS is updated unfortunately, to the latest-- 11.1.0-34U
Not that simple, stuff stored on the SD is encrypted , so only your 3ds can use them. To use this, you can try and find a homebrew entrypoint for your 3ds and dump the extdata using savedatafiler or J.Ksave manager, then you can use it with this program. Restore that save using the manager once you are finished editing.

jemindraz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that simple, stuff stored on the SD is encrypted , so only your 3ds can use them. To use this, you can try and find a homebrew entrypoint for your 3ds and dump the extdata using savedatafiler or J.Ksave manager, then you can use it with this program. Restore that save using the manager once you are finished editing.

Okay, thank you for the reply.

I just need to get Homebrew on my 3DS using the entry points you mentioned, right?

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, thank you for the reply.

I just need to get Homebrew on my 3DS using the entry points you mentioned, right?
the things I mentioned were homebrew apps lol sorry, but you can try something like browserhax or themehax. Those are entrypoints

Edit: if you are using an o3ds, you can go to this site http://yls8.mtheall.com/spider31hax.php (or http://yls8.mtheall.com/skater31hax.php if new3ds) on Your 3ds browser, Provided you have the boot.3dsx located here http://smealum.github.io/3ds/ And Bam, your entrypoint to use this (but again youll need to find either savedatafiler Jkmanager and dump extdata) BTW, if you do use the browserhax then use that to set up another entrypoint while your at it, ittle be worth it provided you have any of the games listed in the site where you got the boot.3dsx

Last edited by Sketchy1,

Gekkouga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The 'All craftable item unlocker' doesn't unlock all. Is it possible to fix that? There are 3 pages of items missing in the head armor section. Most significantly the S.Mag set.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo