• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

drew112288

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you pick a hr lv like say 100 will your hr points cahnge to relect that? or will your hr lv go up but your hr poinst stay the same?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I could make a possible suggestion; adding an a guild card background unlocker would be nice.
Once i finish completing all/most of the quests, I'll be uploading a stripped down (as far as items equipment/etc.) version of my save for others to import their save's stuff into. This is mainly to bypass the 'bugs' that are arising from the various unlockers that are out there right now.

Note: the more help I can get on the hub quests, the faster this will go. For Hub, I have a handful of hypers left, a gathering request or three, and 3-5 Prowler quests. After that Hub 7 will need everything minus the key quests and Akantor/Daora/a couple others I did for armor unlocks (should be a total of about 60-70 quests for Hub 6+7 combined). Once those are done and I can confirm all the Village 6 quests are at least visible, the save will be ready and should have everything worthwhile unlocked - at which point I'll prepare it and release it.

What does the level option do in the Palico weapon editor?
Nothing. Really. Don't touch it (or the decoration slots). APM left those there in case they did anything - but ofc they dont (except crash the game when edited to some values circumstances)

Not possible, the game will remove all invalid talismans and you can already make things like that with the talisman editor linked in the first post.

EDIT: And if you want Blunt and Mind's Eye just make that Akantor armor -.-
I prefer the Akantor R set. The skills are more condensed per armor piece (IE: the head alone has 8 Fencing instead of it being spread evenly over all 5 pieces in the set - plus it starts with higher defense despite a ~10% lower max defense level vs the 'normal' akantor set) and thus more friendly to stuff like Torso Up/mixed sets to abate the massive Dragon and large Thunder weaknesses. I'm currently using the Akantor R head, body, and legs with Torso Up arms and the Garuga S waist to minimize elemental weaknesses and let me use HG Earplugs (with a Hearing 3 gem on my charm), Bludgeoner (Blunt with 6 on said charm), Minds eye, a 5 slot skill (bc 5 slots on the armor. Currently using Bind Resist, Capture Guru, Tremor Resist, and Mounting as needed depending on the foe), and still have room for a +10 charm ability for a 5th skill (in my case, Artillery bc it's being used as a CB set)

if you pick a hr lv like say 100 will your hr points cahnge to relect that? or will your hr lv go up but your hr poinst stay the same?
no, the points wont auto adjust to a selected HR level, but editing HRP and then going on a quest will update your HR as long as you've completed the HR7 Urgent and unlocked your HR to 8+ (8 being 0 HRP, FYI). A nice semi-round mid-grade HR level can be achieved giving yourself 1000000 HRP, which will put you at about HR 264 or 900000 HRP for about HR 240 (You will gain about 4000-5000 HRP for 4 hyper monster quests in the non-key Hub 6 quests, netting you a gain of about 2-3 HR levels, for reference)

Last edited by iSharingan,

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know or have a list of items that needs to be transpurrted to work? other than all the dlc items of course.
Assume all monster parts, stones to make gems (like Lazurite/etc.) and gathering items. Essentially everything except gunner ammo/bow phials, a couple gathering items, and most consumables (well over 1300 items than need transporting to ensure all non-quest-dependent unlocks)

Here's the easy way to unlock everything (takes time, but wont feel as monotonous as transporting everything 24 [or less] items at a time):

1)Import the list below set everything in your item box to the quantity 98.

2)Go to the palico armory and choose "trade from box". Trade until everything is greyed out.

3) Set everything back to the quantity 98 and then buy everything possible from the shop/"Neko (means cat)".

4-A)From there, just use "send to box) at the end of every quest and send whatever you can (sell the rest. items you've already acquired will maxed out and thus turn grey. Make sure your box has 1400 types of items at all times as any empty slots will make items not grey out. Note that this will make it impossible to use Armor Sets if they have gems on them and you wont be able to craft gems unless you move stacks of items to your pouch/sell them).

4-B) If you carve/gather on a quest, move the items to your field pouch and they will not sit in your inventory later (if they cant be sent tot he box on quest end, you get a chance to sell them). This will primarily leave Deviant Tickets/DLC items to be transported (unless you want to slog through those quests) and your armor sets will still look plausible for your game progress. You can also just deposit items from your regular pouch if there's room, but you will have to remember to sell what wont fit or it will mess with withdrawing item sets if there's a conflicting spot.

Anything specific you need 'early' can be transported to unlock it.

The main purpose of this method is to (1) preserve the fun of the game, (2) remove the part grinding to build your set, (3) keep you from needing to transport tons of items and wade through tons of armor options early in the game, and (4) keep people from getting suspicious if they're the type to kick those they think/know are 'hacking' (in case you stumble into one of /those/ online rooms). It also makes it easy to see in your box what you've picked up on a quest/bought/can already use and what you haven't due to the everything having a quantity of 98 until some have been used/acquired.

Oh and @APM, this is my finalized item list of all things useful for combining/crafting/etc. including all possible shot/coating types for gunners (except normal shot lv1 which is infinite by default). Feel free to update the link in the OP at your leisure (if you dont mind, ofc :P).

Attachments

• 1400 not-useless items (final version).txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 6,994
Last edited by iSharingan,
Reactions: saxon48

drew112288

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you get an award for reaching hr 100? or just the name change? cause I jumped from 95 to 100 and got the color name changed but wondered if there was some award I get at lv 100 that I may have bypassed?

Last edited by drew112288,

alphex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once i finish completing all/most of the quests, I'll be uploading a stripped down (as far as items equipment/etc.) version of my save for others to import their save's stuff into. This is mainly to bypass the 'bugs' that are arising from the various unlockers that are out there right now.

Note: the more help I can get on the hub quests, the faster this will go. For Hub, I have a handful of hypers left, a gathering request or three, and 3-5 Prowler quests. After that Hub 7 will need everything minus the key quests and Akantor/Daora/a couple others I did for armor unlocks (should be a total of about 60-70 quests for Hub 6+7 combined). Once those are done and I can confirm all the Village 6 quests are at least visible, the save will be ready and should have everything worthwhile unlocked - at which point I'll prepare it and release it.

Cool, I don't mind helping. Though I won't be able to play until Saturday since school started.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing. Really. Don't touch it (or the decoration slots). APM left those there in case they did anything - but ofc they dont (except crash the game when edited to some values circumstances)
Aww. It really stinks that palicos don't get to upgrade their stuff like hunters can. :/

I notice the editor has several extra biases, too. What are those? Treasure, Launching and Stamina? Are those dummied or something? I've never seen anything of the sort.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww. It really stinks that palicos don't get to upgrade their stuff like hunters can. :/

I notice the editor has several extra biases, too. What are those? Treasure, Launching and Stamina? Are those dummied or something? I've never seen anything of the sort.
Don't think they do anything I just copied and pasted the 4U forte list and left them in there just Incase. I'll remove them if they don't do anything.

do you take suggestions, or already have a to-do list? and do you need testing on anything? i've a save where I for fun try to mess with stuff.
yeah I'm taking suggestions.

Knitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What really? Can you add the Shoutout Editor, I managed to get "stop digging in shit" in my first shout out that was it xD

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't think they do anything I just copied and pasted the 4U forte list and left them in there just Incase. I'll remove them if they don't do anything.

Ah. Well, I wouldn't be surprised if they were still in the game but not functional.

Also, might want to fix the display on the Palico equipment editor list. If you put in, say, 265, the list says 9, for some reason. The item seems to stay the same, but for some reason the list just doesn't display properly.

What really? Can you add the Shoutout Editor,
Noob question: What is a shoutout?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, might want to fix the display on the Palico equipment editor list. If you put in, say, 265, the list says 9, for some reason. The item seems to stay the same, but for some reason the list just doesn't display properly.
I'll take a look at it, not sure what you mean though.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll take a look at it, not sure what you mean though.
It'd be easier to show you, I guess.
Circled is the item in the list and the number the item actually is when I double click on it.
VFcfJwf.png

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'd be easier to show you, I guess.
Circled is the item in the list and the number the item actually is when I double click on it.
VFcfJwf.png
Edit: found the problem, I'll fix it in a bit

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Small update v0.14d
What's new:
Fixed a a problem with the Palico equipment ID display in the palico equipment list

Last edited by APM,

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Suggestion replies

A method to change game id, in case in future people share saves, so we don't end like with "everyone uses Yuri" if people remember the gamefaqs yuri save sharing in mhf/mh2g

A method to edit guild card unity level.

Awards unlocker "not all but specific if possible" just for unlock bugged out awards that requires some triggers which are hard to assume.

Is there a method to get golden crowns? I wish we had quest editor at this point Dasding who usually created the custom quest editors doesn't want to bother with MHGen he feels is the worst series of all and not in the coding mood. also he believes that people must have CFW this time around. At least thats what he said in the chat. back on track with suggestions.

Palico Stats modification, as in hax stats cats the allowance of changing attack + defence numbers of base stats, I heard its possible to do with hex editor, but seriously APM your tools are nice and clean, I believe more would apreciate your work rather than deal with hex editors.

Arena ranked timers. I've already 11 out of 11 S rank, but would be fun to edit some ranking numbers this is not really required, but added it to the suggestion list regardless.

thats it this time around :) keep up the good job. I apreciate it a lot, and Thank you!

Last edited by Candy324,

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>A method to change game id, in case in future people share saves, so we don't end like with "everyone uses Yuri" if people remember the gamefaqs yuri save sharing in mhf/mh2g

I'll take a look into it, not sure if it's possible to edit the Guild Card ID like in MH4U

>A method to edit guild car unity.
Not sure what that is

> Awards unlocker "not all but specific if possible" just for unlock bugged out awards that requires some triggers which are hard to assume.
Not sure where the offsets for the awards are, but I'm sure it's doable

> Is there a method to get golden crowns? I wish we had quest editor at this point Dasding who usually created the custom quest editors doesn't want to bother with MHGen he feels is the worst series of all and not in the coding mood. also he believes that people must have CFW this time around. At least thats what he said in the chat. back on track with suggestions.
I think you can with a way ukee described, I'll add that to the editor if it works

>Palico Stats modification, as in hax stats cats the allowance of changing attack + defence numbers of base stats, I heard its possible to do with hex editor, but seriously APM your tools are nice and clean, I believe more would apreciate your work rather than deal with hex editors.
I don't think that' possible at all since the base stats are hard coded into the game

> Arena ranked timers. I've already 11 out of 11 S rank, but would be fun to edit some ranking numbers this is not really required, but added it to the suggestion list regardless.
Sure if I can find the offsets

I've actually had like 0 time to play this game lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...