• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awrite. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but I'm in need of help. I've looked up everything that I can and it all says I'm doing nothing wrong with editing my Palicos, yet there's one that's giving me a hard time. I'll just list what I have and let me know if you spot the error:

Protection Palico
Learned Action RNG: 020A

Taunt
Armor Horn
Mini Barrel Bombay
Herb Horn
(2) Claw Dance
(2) Anti-Monster Mine
(2) Weapon Upgrade
(1) Sumo Stomp
(1) Felyne Comet
---

Does the specific order matter? That's exactly how I have it setup. I'm at a loss here...
Can you export the .catz?

Arikaido

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to change the extension to upload it. Just get rid of the .txt and make it Tanky.catz again. But here he is.

Attachments

• Tankycatz.txt
    319 bytes · Views: 325

Arikaido

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I never said? Sorry. It's removing his learned actions, as if I were adding too many or didn't have the right RNG. I ran into that issue with two other palicos, but got them fixed up. I'm not sure what I might be doing wrong with this guy...

Arikaido

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible that certain combinations of RNG aren't possible? I have 020A for Actions and 0109 for Skills.

Aaaaaaand ignore that, I already have a palico with that combination. Ugh.

Added: I, uh, may have figured it out. I accidentally unequipped Armor Horn and, well, it needs to be equipped. Whoops!

Last edited by Arikaido,

ukee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I was about to add in a poogie editor tonight or tomorrow, so thanks for this!

Btw, is the offset from the start of your system file or start from the save offset(changes for some)?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you feed the kinsects first?
From the start of my system file, but does the offsets really change?
I've been editing the costumes for awhile and they seem to stay the same offsets.
The offsets are near the pets' names.

Here's a screenshot:
OQrKKGo.png

Edit: Is there any specific armor IDs that aren't working, cause I've tested some and they seem okay.

Last edited by ukee, , Reason: Just read the other posts

mizucario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I tried changing my cats levels to 50 -> Imported -> Loaded up my save -> Game crashed.
I suspected its the exp value being mismatched with the level of the cat.
Does anyone know what the maximum exp value for the cats are?

RedPhoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh wait nvm you're right
Thanks for
Read the FAQ. Thanks.
I did what was said on the FAQ and it didn't worked. Tried sorting my stuff with x and taking the materials out of my box and still no dice. I tried doing the same in a new save and discovered that the unlock option for all crafted palico armor prevents you from building any palico armor no matter what you do. The other unlock options work fine as I also tested them just to be sure thanks again. Great job on this editor. I love it, thanks

T_rexdex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried changing my cats levels to 50 -> Imported -> Loaded up my save -> Game crashed.
I'm having a similar issue also, I imported cats from one save to another and now my game crashes when i try to load it.

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I just wanted to clear up the fear mongering.

Pretty sure I'm like super hated there now or something. Mods on that site suspends for saying anything referencing save editing.
I feel bad and sorry for you ;_; , i mean i discovered this post because you made a post there saying something like you post something on a famous site and you're not allowed to create new post because you're on ban/probation at that time..
Meanwhile that other guy made a post about save editing cats and giving service about them ,his/her post are still there..

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a similar issue also, I imported cats from one save to another and now my game crashes when i try to load it.
set the level to 1, set the exp to 9999999. the palico will hit your current level cap after the nest quest you take it on. You need to have completed the HR 7 urgent to fully unlock the ability to have a level 50 palico

Last edited by iSharingan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo