Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So 0x11E is coat color,
0x122 is the eye color,
0x1126 is the vest/apron color?
Just confirmed the eyes are indeed independant
anyway I botched how I typed that earlier. Here's the correct values, the simplest way possible since the export may not reflect the actual offsets.

From the coat color:
+4 bytes is the left (right when facing you) eye color,
+4 more bytes is the right (left when facing you) eye color,
+4 MORE bytes is the apron/vest color

Reactions: APM

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh that's actually pretty neat.
I'll be home in about 1 and a half hours from now. I'll add it then.

Last edited by APM,

mitsuru senpei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seems i keep having a issue when importing palicos like poogiep says active still :/ ive tried editing one of my random cats with decent skills and actions but then i have issues with those lol

ukee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
indeed. prolly wont show up legitimately until some random DLC palico tho
I think I found the DLC flags.
Here's an update for the offsets previously.
Offsets | Values

E0 - 20 inactive, 21 selected for first palico, 22 selected for second palico, 28 selected for meownster hunter
For DLC palicoes; just change the 2 above to A.
So A0 inactive, A1 selected for first palico, A2 selected for second palico, A8 selected for meownster hunter
Actually, 20 means the palico is hired while making it 00 being unhired, for DLC palico its 80 for unhired and A0 for hired.

E1 - 00 inactive, 04 not sure what this is, 10 selected for normal training
E2 - 00 inactive, 08 selected for ordering items, 10 selected for special training/catnap
E3 - 00 inactive and 01 is selected for prowler mode

Should allow you to use DLC skills on normal palicos (except now they aren't really normal)

Also,
0x100-0x101 Weapon
0x102-0x103 Head
0x104-0x105 Chest

Not really sure about those though.

Last edited by ukee,
Reactions: APM

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I found the DLC flags.
Here's an update for the offsets previously.
Offsets | Values

E0 - 20 inactive, 21 selected for first palico, 22 selected for second palico, 28 selected for meownster hunter
For DLC palicoes; just change the 2 above to A.
So A0 inactive, A1 selected for first palico, A2 selected for second palico, A8 selected for meownster hunter

E1 - 00 inactive, 04 not sure what this is, 10 selected for normal training
E2 - 00 inactive, 08 selected for ordering items, 10 selected for special training
E3 - 00 inactive and 01 is selected for prowler mode

Should allow you to use DLC skills on normal palicos (except now they aren't really normal)

Also,
0x100-0x101 Weapon
0x102-0x103 Head
0x104-0x105 Chest

Not really sure about those though.
very nice. so it's just the first bit of that first byte that's the flag. that should make it easy to add ti the editor without messing with active status

What are the limitations on DLC palicos? Could you just give them any skill?
they still seem to need to abide by the RNG rules, but DLC skills are allowed when not allowed on regular palicos

Also @APM the 'alpha' part of the color only affects the palico's 'outline'. FF makes it visible, 00 makes it invisible, 88 makes it kinda visible. It has no effect on the eyes/vest. there's no point in making it able to be edited.

Last edited by iSharingan,

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
very nice. so it's just the first bit of that first byte that's the flag. that should make it easy to add ti the editor without messing with active status

they still seem to need to abide by the RNG rules, but DLC skills are allowed when not allowed on regular palicos

Also @APM the 'alpha' part of the color only affects the palico's 'outline'. FF makes it visible, 00 makes it invisible, 88 makes it kinda visible. It has no effect on the eyes/vest. there's no point in making it able to be edited.
eh screw it might as well just leave it. It's still an RGBA color

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
correction: the 'alpha' is the highlighting (the 'shine' added over shaded/dark areas for a dynamic lighting effect.) the vest/apron prolly acts the same and the eyes likely lose any eye shine with a 4th byte of 00

still zero reason for to to be left in the editor

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
correction: the 'alpha' is the highlighting (the 'shine' added over shaded/dark areas for a dynamic lighting effect.) the vest/apron prolly acts the same and the eyes likely lose any eye shine with a 4th byte of 00

still zero reason for to to be left in the editor
heh, that's more than enough of a reason

FATE4LIFE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see how its possible to be HR 31 before you even complete your 7* Urgent. You're supposed to be capped at HR7 until you finish that quest.

U guys just dont get it xD i will explain better

I was rank 7 legit , all normal then i play the 7* urgent and they took me off the limiter and my new rank was 31 at this point its everyting all right i already beat narka etc etc , then 2 days later i saw this topic and i was thinking if i can modify my save , i follow all the steps one by one , then i start modifying my box items all 14 boxes after that is all ok , then i got to online play some Deviants quest , and when the mision ends on mu screen says a mesage , the same mesage that i get after i beat the 7* urgent i didnt realize mu HR ar this point , when i go and edit more stuff the save editor screen says my HR is 7 with this value 70303 HRP i never touch this anyting, then i go online and was true i was rank 7 again , like my limiter never was taken off , i go to save editor again and change both values HR and HRP , but no matyer what i try over and over even if i put 999999 or HR 999 nothing happend m still rank 7 , i play like 10 mision before that and never rank up

BraderPatam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
U guys just dont get it xD i will explain better

I was rank 7 legit , all normal then i play the 7* urgent and they took me off the limiter and my new rank was 31 at this point its everyting all right i already beat narka etc etc , then 2 days later i saw this topic and i was thinking if i can modify my save , i follow all the steps one by one , then i start modifying my box items all 14 boxes after that is all ok , then i got to online play some Deviants quest , and when the mision ends on mu screen says a mesage , the same mesage that i get after i beat the 7* urgent i didnt realize mu HR ar this point , when i go and edit more stuff the save editor screen says my HR is 7 with this value 70303 HRP i never touch this anyting, then i go online and was true i was rank 7 again , like my limiter never was taken off , i go to save editor again and change both values HR and HRP , but no matyer what i try over and over even if i put 999999 or HR 999 nothing happend m still rank 7 , i play like 10 mision before that and never rank up

Try fighting Nakarkos once again.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New update: v0.10
What's new:
-You can now edit your palico's Left Eye Color
-You can now edit your palico's Right Eye Color
-You can now edit your palico's Vest/Apron Color

Credits to @iSharingan for offets

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also just confirmed: It IS possible to add duplicates of a skill under active skills (within valid memory 'load'), but they dont stack. There's no point. What DOES work is stuff liek Worlds Strongest + Last Stand

Also duplicate skills in the learned skills (obeying the RNG rules) dont do jacks squat either, when you equip one, the other is marked equipped too, but only one instance appears under active. you essentially jsut waste a skill slot

Last edited by iSharingan,

ukee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
@iSharingan
It seems the DLC flag I posted might be buggy since one of my palico that I set to A0 somehow crashed the game.
It happens when I look into the skills list in the game. I'll try to find the proper offsets for the DLC flag.

On a rather uninteresting news:
Arthur
Ashley
Akira
Icarus
Ibuki
Udon
Cotton
Edgar
Muffin
Moore
Erin
Origami
Oliver
Suds
Kartia
Gearoid
Kid
Gilbert
Graham
Crystal
Kei
Calamari
Cocoa
Yohko
Francis
Siren
Sanchez
Ludovic
James
Jam
Snowball
Scott
Steve
Sarah
Sebastian
Sofie
Diana
Dan
Chibi
Charles
Epperson
Thoth
David
Timothy
Telly
Toni
Tofu
Natalie
Summer
Fair Lady
Chives
Hayato
Quark
Nell
Jinx
Chatran
Norris
Patricia
Catrina
Bok Choy
Pete
Hinata
Franco
Bruce
Helga
Benkei
Haruki
Polka
Ugo
Masamune
Miko
Yuna
Musashi
Wheat
Melchor
May
Evanko
Mocha
Snaggle
Willow
Euphoria
Robin
Rafael
Rush
Florian
Ricciardi
Rin
Laurie
Lukas
Rey
Leon
Rocky
Robo
Waffle
Troy
Grunt
Almond
Roy
Mark
Andrew
Eel
Emmanuel
Edge
Oscar
Khan
Thoroi
JJ
Jeff
Caramel
Bob
Neil
Gummi
Walnut
Ken
Kate
Moonlight
Miguel
Coronet
Simon
Meg
Jasmine
Jet
Spike
Smash
Spear
Sonata
Stewart
Typhoon
Bullet
Phoenix
Duck
Chance
Janet
Fish
Texas
Mittens
Maurice
Leaf
Nutmeg
Nikki
Matt
Nino
Aurore
Gabe
Nile
Onion
Lanky
Noisy
Hank
Handy
Albert
Luca
Billy
Alex
Blake
Bell
Pawla
Velvet
Bond
Holly
Manny
Marco
Maggie
Pawtricia
Merry
Niko
Maple
Morrie
Moslin
Nick
Ernest
Yamato
John
Yu
Joel
Josie
Nyadia
Shield
Nyaomi
Latte
Root
Lily
Rich
Ryu
Lune
Lemmy
Pawlie
Rock
Lola
Catrice
Watson

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@iSharingan
It seems the DLC flag I posted might be buggy since one of my palico that I set to A0 somehow crashed the game.
It happens when I look into the skills list in the game. I'll try to find the proper offsets for the DLC flag.
Odd. it worked perfectly for me. Make sure you're adding 8 to whatever the first digit was. if it was 2, set it to a. if it was 0, set it to 8

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1