• Likes 41

DARK-MANUELX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@APM

Hello, can you help me with a problem that i have with MONSTER HUNTER GEN & X - V.18 - SAVE EDITOR, show me a error message (LOADING ERROR el valor -571494873 no es valido para Value deberia estar entre Minimun y Maximun Nombre del parametro: Value).

I follow all process (my MONSTER HUNTER GEN is a genuine cartridge) I extract the save (system) with the CHECKPOINT & JK SAVE MANAGER APPS.

When I try to load the save, show me that error.

What happen?

NOTE: hablo major español

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• MH GEN - S-E ERROR - V0.18.jpg
    MH GEN - S-E ERROR - V0.18.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 613
Last edited by DARK-MANUELX,

DARK-MANUELX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My LUMA VER is 9.0, i will try with the app you recomend me.

in another question, know you where i can find NTR plugins for OLD 3DS?

or i can use this methow for load cheats

sorry my english.

thanks for your time.

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why you can't because you have an old 3ds because plenty of people use it just fine, including myself. The only way to edit the save is by extracting it with a save data extractor and A) using APM's editor to edit it or B) hex edit it yourself.

As for your other question, see this thread.

Reactions: DARK-MANUELX

DARK-MANUELX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I not so PRO like you guys, jajajajaja, the HEX codes are pain of head for me, but know you where I can download the last ver of JK SAVE MANAGER from OLD 3DS?

THANKS.

Fastidieux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? The DLC quests are free to download there's no unlocking involved...........

Not for me sadly, using an emulator.

I think i've found a way using a japanese quest editor (what a pain), but i'd need to have the savefile from someone who has all the dlc unlocked. If anyone could help me out here it'd be great.

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not for me sadly, using an emulator.

I think i've found a way using a japanese quest editor (what a pain), but i'd need to have the savefile from someone who has all the dlc unlocked. If anyone could help me out here it'd be great.
Well there's this site svanheulen created for editing custom quests in english and I'm not sure on the legality of giving out DLC quests so I'm not doing so here.

Hamme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I've been trying to send an freshly created (not edited) palico over to my non-homebrew friend for joke purposes. However, he says that he doesn't receive anything even after I hit "send" via the palico menu. The cat works fine for me, even managed to level it up to level 30 from DE X.

Is this an issue caused by having an invalid palico, or is it because freshly created palicoes don't have any weapons, and thus can't be selected?

EDIT: Also, whenever I try to access "Equip Set" for hunter, I always end up crashing. All I did for hunter stuff was up my Lodestar set's level to max, does that cause a crash?

I also tried turning it back down to the level before maxing, and it still crashes. I'm worried that selling the lodestar pieces might make the issue worse though.

Last edited by Hamme,

Pastel_Corpse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if anyone has already asked this but I'm trying to edit my save file and when I put it in and edit it, and put it back the file like gets a error after I try to play the save. Am I doing something wrong? I remember before the file had to be encryped and uncrypted? Am I supposed to be using JKSM 2.0.1 If so can someone please give a tutorial on how to use it?

Hamme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I'm sorry if anyone has already asked this but I'm trying to edit my save file and when I put it in and edit it, and put it back the file like gets a error after I try to play the save. Am I doing something wrong? I remember before the file had to be encryped and uncrypted? Am I supposed to be using JKSM 2.0.1 If so can someone please give a tutorial on how to use it?

Depends on what you edited. If you did something like trying to make your HR <8 character HR 8+, you'd probably experience a crash. If you haven't figured out what caused the crash, you might want to import a backup save (thus reverting all the changes).

For JKSM, you'd go to MH Gen (from either the cartridge or sd options, depending on if it's physical copy or digital), extdata, then export for the save data. Once you're done editing the save in this save editor, you'd just hit "save", then move the edited save file back into the file you got the original save from (and replace the old file). There shouldn't be any encrypting.

You can also choose to use MHGSV, it's linked in the FAQ on the first page. All you'd need to do is just import/export after opening it from the homebrew launcher.

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a lot of things that can make a save file crash, we'd have to know what you changed on it to tell you.

Pastel_Corpse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on what you edited. If you did something like trying to make your HR <8 character HR 8+, you'd probably experience a crash. If you haven't figured out what caused the crash, you might want to import a backup save (thus reverting all the changes).

For JKSM, you'd go to MH Gen (from either the cartridge or sd options, depending on if it's physical copy or digital), extdata, then export for the save data. Once you're done editing the save in this save editor, you'd just hit "save", then move the edited save file back into the file you got the original save from (and replace the old file). There shouldn't be any encrypting.

You can also choose to use MHGSV, it's linked in the FAQ on the first page. All you'd need to do is just import/export after opening it from the homebrew launcher.

Okay I did change my hunter rank. I was able to before without experiencing this issue. I was using MHGSV to begin with. So am I unable to change the HR at all now?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There's a lot of things that can make a save file crash, we'd have to know what you changed on it to tell you.

I changed the HR and some items back to 99 since I was getting low.

Hamme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Okay I did change my hunter rank. I was able to before without experiencing this issue. I was using MHGSV to begin with. So am I unable to change the HR at all now?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I changed the HR and some items back to 99 since I was getting low.

What did you change the HR from? Which level to which? If you didn't modify the HR points and only changed the HR level, you might encounter an issue.

My previous crash issue was from changing/adding event items (ie Sealing Shields), or 'upgrading' event armour (Lodestar). Perhaps you modified those, but you'll have to be more specific for us to know what you changed.

Pastel_Corpse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did you change the HR from? Which level to which? If you didn't modify the HR points and only changed the HR level, you might encounter an issue.

My previous crash issue was from changing/adding event items (ie Sealing Shields), or 'upgrading' event armour (Lodestar). Perhaps you modified those, but you'll have to be more specific for us to know what you changed.

I changed from HR 4 to HR 320 or something. I didn't want to start the game all over again since I lost my other cartridge. Should I level up more or change the HR points?
Another question I had was, why can't I craft some of the feline armor? Some of it is grayed out even though I have all of the items for it.

Edit: I changed it to HR 100 and changed the HR points, it worked but when i saved played the game the HR went back to 4 after trying to play with a friend. How do I get it to stay?

Last edited by Pastel_Corpse,

Hamme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I changed from HR 4 to HR 320 or something. I didn't want to start the game all over again since I lost my other cartridge. Should I level up more or change the HR points?
Another question I had was, why can't I craft some of the feline armor? Some of it is grayed out even though I have all of the items for it.

Edit: I changed it to HR 100 and changed the HR points, it worked but when i saved played the game the HR went back to 4 after trying to play with a friend. How do I get it to stay?

Break HR normally so that you're above HR 8 (aka clear your key quests, then finish up Hellfire Star while you're hosting), THEN edit your HR to be above 8.

cehteshami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As promised: the save. Import using the Character Exporter over another character slot (be sure to copy over character data). Using a GC ID of 0 will not let your GC be sent/viewed, although no name can be fun (you're not announced entering/exiting online/local rooms or for actions like carting/etc. on a quest) but will likely get you kicked for hacking if the host cares.

Also note that while the Arena quests have been completed at S rank, the earring rewards have already been picked up (and were deleted with the rest of the equipment). Just manually add them if you need them after importing the rest of your armor/weapons.

I did hide a tiny 'marker' on the guild card. If you find it please leave it. I'm just curious to see if I bump into anyone using my save

iSharigan, appreciate the save, I wanted to mess around with it, but I have a question. I'm using the APM save editor, I don't see an import/export character function anywhere in the tool, is there a version of the APM editor I should have to import/export character saves?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: