• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

bournejason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I don't know if anyone figured this out or not, but I just remembered it, despite it being the first thing I tried out after APM made this. You can make infinite items in your pouch by creating one item (potion for example) with 0 for an amount, and another (potion) with a value of 2 or more, the higher the value the faster of course. When you go to deposit it into your chest, it'll just deposit new ones while you still hold the same amount in your pouch. The downside is, this stops working as soon as you go on a quest, which it's then fixed and your 0 potion is just turned into an empty slot.

All in all it's practically pointless with this editor, but still it exists. If someone can find a better use for it, that would be neat though.
iirc, there is a way to have infinite ammo, right?

Genshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I never played online on Tri since the time i got the game the servers just went down but i know 100% that the ban feature is now removed. I have been experimenting alot with save editors on MH3U on both Wii U and 3DS and also went online without getting banned.

As i mentioned before, its not possible to get banned on MH4G/U. There was a bug in MH4G that allowed people to get broken Relic weapons that does over 20k+ damage. The 1.1 update fixes that however you can still edit-in those broken 20k weapons and take them online just fine. The only thing you arent allowed to take on quests are the paid DLC weapons (which were scrapped but still are in-game) and broken 20k+ weapons that were created without mimicking the first bug. Other then that, there is no such thing as a "ban" in MH4G/U and MHX/Gen.

What armour do you have equipped? If its male only armour then it will casue the game to crash when you change gender. Also what else did you edit?
I just change my character gender and name only..is there anything i need to do 1st?

Jesus10101

lord and savior
Trophies
XP
Country
iirc, there is a way to have infinite ammo, right?
Its not infinite ammo but very close to it. Just edit in the ammo in every slot of your item pouch. It even benefits blademasters as you can edit in the attack and defence talismans/talons inside the gunner pouch thus giving you extra space. You can even have 10 batchs of Mega potions thus giving you a total of 100 Mega potions per quests.
I just change my character gender and name only..is there anything i need to do 1st?
Send me your savefile.

JackTwinblades

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello, I understand it all as good as nothing, in addition comes that my English is really bad. I am also writing this text about Google translator.
I would like to edit my savegame, but I need the "pure form" of my Monster Hunter generation game. (I understood everything)
Now in a search as I ran there, I am always entrenched in Homebrew, CFW and other things of which I have 0 idea. Is there a possibility to copy the data in the current form of the device, then read into a program and with this then the "pure form" of the Saves to get?
Import / Export functions? Can someone write something like this? That would be so incredibly nice ... I would not lose my guarantee on the device and only with a lot of overwhelming force I have it at all the rear flap to unscrew and the SD card to remove.

Please help me Obi Wan Kenobi you are my last hope.

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Du sollten auch in dein muttersprache schreiben wenn ihr Englisch nicht gut ist , das ist leichter zu verstehen wenn wir Google übersetzen. :)
You should write in your mother tongue too if your English isn't good, it's easier to understand when we Google translate. :)

If I understand this right, you're looking for a way to get your save without Homebrew, but the only way you can get the "pure form" of your save from your game is with Homebrew, sorry. In the current form of the device we don't have a way to translate the extended data into a save.

Jesus10101

lord and savior
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I understand it all as good as nothing, in addition comes that my English is really bad. I am also writing this text about Google translator.
I would like to edit my savegame, but I need the "pure form" of my Monster Hunter generation game. (I understood everything)
Now in a search as I ran there, I am always entrenched in Homebrew, CFW and other things of which I have 0 idea. Is there a possibility to copy the data in the current form of the device, then read into a program and with this then the "pure form" of the Saves to get?
Import / Export functions? Can someone write something like this? That would be so incredibly nice ... I would not lose my guarantee on the device and only with a lot of overwhelming force I have it at all the rear flap to unscrew and the SD card to remove.

Please help me Obi Wan Kenobi you are my last hope.

Befolgen Sie diese Anleitung für Homebrew. Sie müssen nur Teil 1 folgen.

https://github.com/KonsoleHL/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Homebrew)

So wie @Wrathalos sagte, sprich in deiner heimischen Zunge. Es wäre leichter zu verstehen.

Breh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if anybody else is having this problem but when I change my voice and face it does a random one i'm basing the face order off the new game start menu any fix?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if anybody else is having this problem but when I change my voice and face it does a random one i'm basing the face order off the new game start menu any fix?
Try -1 to it. Voice 8 would have the value 7

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mhxx comes out in March I believe
Ah crap, I usually only got time for these things at start of summer
This need not be out day1. Most of what we'll need can be transferred from our MHX/Gen save, anyway.

Heaven forbid we should actually have to play the game for a month or two before we can cheat :P

Reactions: DesDes-san

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, so weird thing, I copied over my original save and gender changed it so I could see what the other armors look like and also have a separate character (one blade master one gunner) cus im weird... anyway
after getting my character into the other slot, and setting gender and a few cosmetic changes, it says in the editor that my HR is 53, but when I start game, it goes down to 7. anyone know what could have caused this?

tldr; hr glitches from 53>7 after genderbend

edit--
I completed the game legit for HR cap removal, and wanted to have a female character
and any changes to original save after exporting my main character, importing to second save slot, and then gender changing results in the HR issue defaulting to 7.

another thing that happens is that it takes away the color options, farm options and a palico level/quantity found until a quest is completed

I did create a character in the same slot and copied all of the base things like ascetics to both character info and guild card info, as well as the guild card number but the problem still persists.

Last edited by ichidansan,

Jesus10101

lord and savior
Trophies
XP
Country
This need not be out day1. Most of what we'll need can be transferred from our MHX/Gen save, anyway.

Heaven forbid we should actually have to play the game for a month or two before we can cheat :P
Also, Editors for MHX appeared in about a week after release. We have those to look forward too,

ZonEnder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSA: Don't update to 11.2 unless you have an entry point you know for sure will work (there are a couple out there) unless, of course, you dont mind losing HBL access until your entry point(s) are updated

You should be able to just overshoot all of them to unlock them. There are plenty of people who jump straight to HR 200+ when completing the HR 7 Urgent and there are no repercussions (if there were, there'd be no way to fix them without starting a new character, which would be a stupid oversight on Capcom/etc.'s side).
Is there any way to get homebrew back with out needing another DS to load basehaxx or something else, I was using menuhax to get to homebrew, and so far Im seeing that I need a DS on a lower firmware and then only then are we able to load basehaxx or use OOT method. To regain our entry to homebrew. Or can we downgrade to load basehaxx to then update to latest firmware to gain entry?

Last edited by ZonEnder,

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ZonEnder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so my palico skills and abilities and junk keep unequiping the minuet a quest starts. I read earlier posts but they are VERY CONFUSING. Can anyone help???

noStriker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hi APM, thanks for the editor. It is very easy to use. Although there are some things to finish it works great. I've use it since the first version you launched (i've been a lurker in the forum).

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're trying to use a higher level palico than your current cap, that will do that too. i.e. lvl 50 cat when you're not HR8+

wezck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everybody, I have a problem, I exported my exdata backup with the last JK Save Manager and others tools and when load my system file into to APM MHGen Save Editor the program show me the error in the image, somebody know what happened?

iAfw9

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work