Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
>I've also used "QuestCompleter", after I've past HR 7

I found your problem.

You can always try using this HRUnlocker:
https://mega.nz/#!NAdQVIoB!L7I4skFeElbiX_2bPCAUEwxp_ShVUyT2XM3KaNAO83A

Seems to be working atm, will try out a few more quests to see if itll default back to 7.
I believe the issue was because i cleared my box with VE tickets. I'm receiving them all again from the Guild manager.

Thanks for the quick reply btw and keep up the good work :3

Last edited by hokkigai,

hokkigai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Look at the first post, please.

Didn't APM make a fix for that, even though it's a separate program? I haven't been paying too much attention because I'm actually willing to beat the game myself instead of hack my way to the end.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Fixed the issue. Yeah Ive been holding myself back from hacking anything else so I cleared all my boxes and plan on crafting equips from scratch

My advise is to not use the quest completer at all. It's way too buggy atm.

Ah, will do. Didn't think there were any issues since its posted in "Extra Tools" on your first post and made sure I reached the end of HR + completed the game.

Shuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello.

A friend of mine was using the save editor to change his gender and name.
He had the name "Harambe" and decided to change to "Gerry Scotti".

After the change, if he checks his guild card, the name is bugged.
9db6e1da16.png

3294d817eb.png

How can he fix this?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was bugged bc the name he chose was too long. The same thing happens if you set too long of a palico name and/or too long of a guild card message

kirane

Trophies
XP
Country
i downloaded my saves using the 3ds microsd management, got the 0x1870 folder. it contains 4 files in it. none of them open with save editor. did i miss anything ?

Vithimiris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@iSharingan Not sure why, but I'm still getting the missing skills. Even with the fixed save for the Palico. Not sure what's being done wrong. Answer me this, can the cat be renamed/recolored at all or will that cause it to bug out? The ID's are nulled out at 0. Should my old Palico's ID's be copied over to the one you fixed?

Update: So I did the following.

-Used your vanilla cat. - Skills got removed.
-Edited your cat and copied my cat Lenny's color palette over. Didn't work.
-Changed your cat's name. Didn't work.

This is all with the fixed version. It's still isn't working. Not sure why.

Last edited by Vithimiris,

TheCriton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using the ultimate cat (v3) I had renamed him via the editor, and for the first time, my game didn't freeze when editing equipment or checking skills. I'm only HR6 so I think that it may have a problem with me having a lv 50 cat. BUT, in quest, once he died the first time, he wouldn't respawn, and then post-match I went into Palico status which showed the cat at lv 20, and then the game froze. Do I just need to get past HR7 or did I make a mistake renaming him? a comprehensive guide to successfully importing palicoes would be amazing, if there's any inside this thread I haven't found it yet.

EDIT: ahahhaha so I now know what Last Stand is. RIP. but the post-match question still stands.

Last edited by TheCriton,

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: So I did the following.

-Used your vanilla cat. - Skills got removed.
-Edited your cat and copied my cat Lenny's color palette over. Didn't work.
-Changed your cat's name. Didn't work.

This is all with the fixed version. It's still isn't working. Not sure why.
Did you save with the save editor and import the correct file back into your game? I am in the process of testing said palico now, and I will post what I find.

EDIT:
@iSharingan I can confirm that Dovakat's most recent variant still has its moves unequipped during quests.

and then post-match I went into Palico status which showed the cat at lv 20, and then the game froze.
Mine reduced to level 35 due to having a higher palico level cap, but the game didn't freeze. If you changed its name, did you break the character limit?

meanwhile, I am about to flip a table because my 3DS does not seem capable of remembering that I have already unwrapped the Ace Attorney demo and played it. It's still acting as if it were freshly downloaded. Augh.

Last edited by BlueLeafeon,

SatanisReal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found something else with the cat besides just no moves in quest. if you go to support moves on the board for the ultimate cat you cannot equip any of the last 3 moves. piercing, emergency, and rally.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found something else with the cat besides just no moves in quest. if you go to support moves on the board for the ultimate cat you cannot equip any of the last 3 moves. piercing, emergency, and rally.
This is caused by the cat having more skills equipped than what is allowed for its level. I've accidentally had one of my palicoes have more Equipped Skills than allowed, and I had that happen. Had to go back into the save editor and remove them there to fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.