Apart from handheldresources where I can find the FW

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by liquidsnow2, Mar 14, 2009.

1. liquidsnow2
    OP

Newcomer liquidsnow2 Member

Spain
    That's it

....I just want to try out the CW so... i went to handheldresources and i did not find notthing at all, http://www.m3-forums.net/index.php and linfox domain.

And i've readed that m3 are working on this patch...I want to know if they got a different web or whatever.

Using m3 DS REAL here.

Cheers.

2. shiroitaka

Member shiroitaka GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Well all current FW and custom FW are in the stickies at top of the page, whilst if you are looking for a new one that fixes GTACW your out of luck as far as i know none have been released and everyone is praying for them at the mo!

3. Untouchable757

Newcomer Untouchable757 Advanced Member

United States
    i think he is saying he read somewhere that they are working on a fix

4. liquidsnow2
    OP

Newcomer liquidsnow2 Member

Spain
    I read at the official release forum topic, wich is closed right now.

5. Tozarian

Member Tozarian GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    So as of now, there is no way to get it working with the M3 real?

6. er_mouloud

Newcomer er_mouloud Member

Switzerland
    This is to avoid this kind of questions that they had to close the official release thread.
    NO it doesn't work yet. And i'm pretty sure that when it will, it won't go unnoticed.

7. eureca

Newcomer eureca Advanced Member

United States
    Just to give a heads up. Theres a fix floating around I tried it on my M3 real and it works for GTA. Ive seen the full rom floating around thats fixed already, but also there a like 2mb fix also with dslazy I used that to patch my rom and it worked im using the old hacked M3 sakura english probably should work with the other M3 firmwares including touchpod. I noticed with it patched though I couldnt connect to multiplayer the first time I tried it I dont know the reason for that but it saves fine on the M3 patched.

--------------

Also you can use the cheats they were posted the in the The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

I updated Narin's 3-4-09 cheats with the GTA bypass codes and the other codes from that thread for GTA it also works for the M3 Real heres the cheat.db file I used. You need 7zip to extract the file its free search google if you don't have it. Its like winrar but makes the file size smaller.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z2c8zv

8. Gh0sT5

Newcomer Gh0sT5 Member

United Kingdom
    if you use the "DSlazy" fix you can get Multiplayer to work by just patching Arm9 [​IMG]