Hacking Apart from handheldresources where I can find the FW

liquidsnow2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's it

....I just want to try out the CW so... i went to handheldresources and i did not find notthing at all, http://www.m3-forums.net/index.php and linfox domain.

And i've readed that m3 are working on this patch...I want to know if they got a different web or whatever.

Using m3 DS REAL here.

Cheers.

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well all current FW and custom FW are in the stickies at top of the page, whilst if you are looking for a new one that fixes GTACW your out of luck as far as i know none have been released and everyone is praying for them at the mo!

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to give a heads up. Theres a fix floating around I tried it on my M3 real and it works for GTA. Ive seen the full rom floating around thats fixed already, but also there a like 2mb fix also with dslazy I used that to patch my rom and it worked im using the old hacked M3 sakura english probably should work with the other M3 firmwares including touchpod. I noticed with it patched though I couldnt connect to multiplayer the first time I tried it I dont know the reason for that but it saves fine on the M3 patched.

--------------

Also you can use the cheats they were posted the in the The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

I updated Narin's 3-4-09 cheats with the GTA bypass codes and the other codes from that thread for GTA it also works for the M3 Real heres the cheat.db file I used. You need 7zip to extract the file its free search google if you don't have it. Its like winrar but makes the file size smaller.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z2c8zv

Gh0sT5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you use the "DSlazy" fix you can get Multiplayer to work by just patching Arm9
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.