Suggestions for sites where I can find free Blogger blog themes?

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
OP
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi there!!!!

I'm looking right now for a nice Blogger blog theme for my website, since i want to give it a fresh update to the actual design, but i have tried many themes but no theme has what i want.

Can anyone suggest me nice sites where i can find nice Blogger blog templates/themes, that can be edited easily?

Thanks a lot :)

ZainKhan

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Certainly! Here are some websites where you can find free Blogger blog themes/templates:

1. Blogger Templates: Blogger Templates offers a wide range of free and premium themes for Blogger. You can browse through various categories and styles to find a theme that suits your preferences. Blogger Templates
  2. Sora Templates: Sora Templates provides a collection of modern and responsive Blogger themes. Their themes are easy to customize and come with features like slider sections, social media integration, and more. Sora Templates
  3. Gooyaabi Templates: Gooyaabi Templates offers a selection of clean and professional Blogger themes. Their themes are well-designed and come with detailed documentation for easy customization. Gooyaabi Templates
  4. TemplateMark: TemplateMark offers a variety of free Blogger themes with modern designs and layouts. You can find themes suitable for different niches, including fashion, travel, lifestyle, and more.TemplateMark
  5. BloggerThemes: BloggerThemes provides a collection of free and premium Blogger themes with clean and elegant designs. You can explore themes with different color schemes, typography options, and layout styles.BloggerThemes
  6. ThemeXpose: ThemeXpose offers a range of stylish and responsive Blogger themes. Their themes are easy to customize and come with features like custom widgets, post sliders, and navigation menus.ThemeXpose
Remember to check the compatibility of the themes with the latest version of Blogger and review user ratings and reviews to ensure you find a theme that meets your requirements. Once you've selected a theme, you can easily install and customize it to give your blog a fresh update.

Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto