Hacking Anything important I should be aware of here? ($9.99 DS flashcart, works with 3DS)

flarn2006

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found this: http://www.3dstown.com/product.php?id_product=10

Apparently this works with the 3DS up to 7.1.0-16, which is the version I have. I'm aware it can't play 3DS games, but that's fine. As R4i Gold costs $17 on average (some charge much less but they require I buy 10 :-/ ) this seems like a pretty good deal. Does this work just as well, or close? Is this site trustworthy? (If not, are there any you can recommend that have a similar price?)

Of course, if anyone knows where I can find a similar deal for cheaper, please let me know.

Thank you!

4coolday

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.4coolday.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
yes, the ace3ds is much cheap than r4i gold 3DS, both of them can can support V7.1.0-16 3DS to play NDS games.

But R4i gold 3Ds is much more popular than ace3ds,
if you want to save some money, choose ace3ds is ok too.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if it does wind up sucking, you're only out ten bucks*. If you can't afford to eat that small of a loss, you have bigger problems than choosing a flash card.

*plus shipping - make sure to check shipping and compare that between sites when pricing various cards or you might wind up with a "bargain" that isn't such a bargain

full-hopeness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
YES,Ace3DS Plus support 3DS v7.1.0-16,You can use it to run DS games in your newest version 3DS/3DS XL.

Yeah!Ace 3ds plus cards is the cheapest card which support the ds roms now, it can not support 3ds games, If you want to lay 3ds games , Mt-card maybe your best choice...

flarn2006

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just letting you all know: I went ahead and ordered the cart; it arrived today, and works great on my 3DS. Thank you! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill