Hacking AnyRegion Changer Offline Version?

User423

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have read, that there is a "AnyRegion Changer Offline"? I´ve searched for a download, but I didn´t found. Can someone send me the files please? Are there various types of the ARC Offline for every region? (I need for an European Wii)
Now I have 4.0 (customWithUpdater) but I want in case of a "SystemFilesCorrupt" message to have a downgrade chance without internet connection (I disabled mine)

greets, boy2048

TheNewMouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
both lol

ARC is not supposed to be ran offline...it was made to run online, and what happens if any of the IOS or Sys Menu files in the 00000001 folder become corrupt?

you in the shit

User423

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I´m not bricked yet, I would have a protection for the future.
I disabled WiFi to be protect from "LittleBrotherUpdating". I only must get into Wii Settings to add in at SSID in WiFi one character, I tried it with "WiiConfig" of Waninkoko, but there´s no acess to internet connection settings, only to WiiConnectWii, Enabled/Disabled.

/edit What about cIOS Downgrader, is there a Offline Version? (..I think no?)

TheNewMouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you have a decent router, setup a vLan , or a 2nd BSSID so your wii is still on the network but the router wont allow internet traffic :-)

enable this AFTER you have configured and tested ofcourse or the Wii wont accept the connection.

that way its always there. and you can just tell your router to allow webtraffic if you need it.

User423

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thats a good idea. I can enable in my router a "kid protection". I will try that. Big thanks!!
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up