Zarkz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got back into Yugioh recently, and I was hoping someone who plays Yugioh could rate it/give me advice to fix it. I dont have any cards past GX

Here's my deck
ZOMBIFIEND.png

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Axe Of Despair while a decent card could be replaced with mage power or united we stand I guess sacrficing to get it back isn't that bad.
Pot of Duality is always a nice card to have since it has a great effect but is expensive and very hard to find.
Waboku is probably better off replaced with mirror force or another card.
It seems like a decent deck but replacing some cards would be a good idea. I say 6.5/10. Also you can post your deck on a site forgot what it was called and get it rated.
Syncro monsters is sort of the norm and should be used until they add the new excess summon monsters.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Rasas said:
Axe Of Despair while a decent card could be replaced with mage power or united we stand I guess sacrficing to get it back isn't that bad.
Pot of Duality is always a nice card to have since it has a great effect but is expensive and very hard to find.
It seems like a decent deck but replacing some cards would be a good idea. I say 6.5/10. Also you can post your deck on a site forgot what it was called and get it rated.
Syncro monsters is sort of the norm and should be used until they add the new excess summon monsters.
Pot of Duality goes for about 150 here.

One of my brother's friends pulled 2 Secret Rare Pot of Duality's from 4 boosters. Luckiest bastard out.

Zarkz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
I wouldn't say terrible, but you need some Tournament staples. Mirror Force for example. You also need some Synchros.
Thanks for the input, but Mirror Force is expensive, as are Synchros.
There also aren't very many zombie synchros

QUOTE(Rasas @ Jan 8 2011, 01:29 AM) Axe Of Despair while a decent card could be replaced with mage power or united we stand I guess sacrficing to get it back isn't that bad.
I know how amazing those cards are, but they're pretty damn expensive, and I don't want to put that much money into playing Yugioh.
I don't have a Mirror Force, and I don't wanna buy one, due to its high price. I could replace it with another Sakuretsu Armor, but Waboku protects me from multiple attacks.
If you remember the site, please let me know

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Zarkz said:
8BitWalugi said:
I wouldn't say terrible, but you need some Tournament staples. Mirror Force for example. You also need some Synchros.
Just buy Structure Deck Marik. You get some good cards (Nightmare Steelcage, Allure of Darkness, Gravekeepers, Mystical Beast of Sersket + Temple of the Kings) and Mirror Force. And how are Synchro's expensive?

Zarkz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
Zarkz said:
8BitWalugi said:
Just buy Structure Deck Marik. You get some good cards (Nightmare Steelcage, Allure of Darkness, Gravekeepers, Mystical Beast of Sersket + Temple of the Kings) and Mirror Force. And how are Synchro's expensive?
Know of any good, cheap Zombie Synchros?

tomrev

Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
Do u try on WFC? It looks like a weak deck for me. Slow on summon. Hard to do OTK. Is there anything special for your deck?

Edit: Sorry, if you didn't play on Internet. I guess it's a good deck if it is a physical deck.

Zarkz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
Rating?

10/10.

Do you even play Yugioh?

QUOTE(tomrev @ Jan 8 2011, 01:54 AM) Do u try on WFC? It looks like a weak deck for me. Slow on summon. Hard to do OTK. Is there anything special for your deck?
No. Is it really? Well, this deck is great at swarming the field with monsters while continually destroying my opponent's cards. I typically try to get Vampire Genesis and Dark Necrofear on the field asap.
I ordered Red Eyes Zombie Dragon and Zombie World which I'll add to this deck. I'm also considering adding The Wicked Dreadroot

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need tuner monsters to syncro summon so your best bet is probably looking at what you want. You don't need syncro summons I've found watching tourneys and playing in tourneys lately some strategies don't use it at all. While graveyard monsters seems to be the most popular as of late a mill deck is another great example.

Zarkz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rasas said:
You need tuner monsters to syncro summon so your best bet is probably looking at what you want. You don't need syncro summons I've found watching tourneys and playing in tourneys lately some strategies don't use it at all. While graveyard monsters seems to be the most popular as of late a mill deck is another great example.
Yea, I know, I learned how tuners and synchros work so I wouldnt be thrown off guard. That's what I thought, since they don't seem necessary. Graveyard Monsters?

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find the best way to test decks is to duel.

Wanna do a wifi duel sometime? I promise I'll use my physical deck. And no, I'm not a big spender either. I got maybe a pack a week for 2/3 years, and where I'm at now, I sorted all my cards out and only had enough cards to make a Dragon deck. Anything else would require mixing of types like Warrior/Beast-Warrior.

I agree with Martiin though. Keep it synchro free. They're just stupid and shouldn't have been made, along with most of the 5D's cards. Case in point: Blackwing monsters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol