Skye07

OP
Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Currently the site is just a wiki but it looks fugly (www.skyon.be) so I was wondering if anyone is interested in building (and maintaining if you want) the site for the game, you'll be fully credited of course and be able to beta test and have all advantages the other teammembers have.

It doesn't have to be such a highly technological website with all new Ruby on Rails programming or anything. Just some PHP and CSS will do just fine.

I'm just asking this, because I could make a site myself but it would look like crap and I'm curious if anyone with a bit of time on their hands want to help out.

Saturn Valley Online is the Earthbound MMORPG I'm working on with a couple of other people and even though it's release date is in April a lot of people seem to follow the project and we've even had an interview with the guys over at pressstartcomic and our Alexa ranking is getting better every update. Also, don't think this project will be abandoned anytime soon because I've started it back in March 2007 and we're still going strong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)