Hacking Anyone using a 16GB MicroSDHC with Cyclo?

CoconutCake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been using a 16GB MicroSDHC with a Cyclo yet?

What brand/class did you buy, and how well does it work? Do you get lag or freezing issues?

Sandisk seems to be the only brand I can find, and I don't know what class it is. But 16GB seems amazing, especially of you want to combine games and media together on one big card.

But maybe a Transcend 8GB MicroSDHC is enough. I heard the 8GB Transcends are very good and at Newegg they're really cheap too.

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using a 16GB Sandisk class4 micro-sdhc (made in Taiwan) ok now for a few weeks on CycloDS 1.51 FW.
Made a lot of directories on it and put my games in, converted my old DS-X saves.
Also just got my EZ 3-in-1 slot2 card and can now play GBA titles 100% ok (old Castlevania's)

The amount of storage is pretty insane, have 40 games on it only using 3GB (!)
Have had no problems so far
smile.gif

CoconutCake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good to hear it works well. Yeah it's a lot of storage. I guess it holds more games than I would ever really want. Maybe I'll get an 8GB instead when I finally buy a new flash cart.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
CoconutCake said:
Good to hear it works well. Yeah it's a lot of storage. I guess it holds more games than I would ever really want. Maybe I'll get an 8GB instead when I finally buy a new flash cart.

newegg has 8gig kingston ones for 18bucks shipped!

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CoconutCake said:
hey its XMas spoil yourself with the 16GB, you could like put a 1000 GBA ROMs on it ;-P
That EZ 3-in-1 slot2 card is the bizz, just been playing CV Aria of Sorrow again and it works perfectly and my GBA save goes in the directory on the micro-sdhc card woo! Man this CycloDS cart + EZ 3-in-1 blows away my old DS-X
biggrin.gif

Pedobear

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your looking for cards, stick for 4 or 6, and I'd say use 8 tops, unless you plan to use your DS for media or reading a lot of stuff (like comics)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@