OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am about to embark on a wonderful endeavor,
with the power of this great tool ({RPG Maker VX AVE}) of course even
with such a nice tool there will still be some difficult things to do.
To be able to get this out in any realistic time frame, i shall require help.
any form of help would be EXTREMELY appreciated!!!
Forms of Help.
  • Writing (Help developing storyboard, story,Character backgrounds, and dialog)
  • Sprites/Tile sets (easy to do, if your decent at Photoshop or gimp. just alot of it to be done)
  • Animations (not sure, but pretty sure all that u need is a few static images, still researching)
  • Cut-scene development ( 2d, or 3d'ish Flash videos)
  • Brainstorming / Think-tankers (i cant think of everything myself)
  • Testing (for bugs/glitches)

The only thing that might require software not freely available is testing,
although im sure i can just wrap it up with the engine so you can test without the software.

Please remember this game engine is for making classic 2d turn-based rpg games (the best IMO)

oh yeah, you guys might want a quick overview on what the game is about.
in a nutshell.

Our story will follow a group of friends who get "warped" into their game's by the evil antagonist (to be named later), The protagonist(to be named by users default= John) finds himself in the "Game World" which will have the "user" navigating through familiar yet some times perverse worlds. Will he will meet up with some interesting characters in his search to find his friends.

The player will be traveling through different games. including but not limited to Crono Trigger, Super Mario Bros,Final Fantasy 2, Zelda : a Link to the past, and Sonic the Hedgehog.
for the games not in the RPG over-world view. clever tile-sets, and tile mapping will be used to create a "Feel" for the games.
Oh yeah I am also planning on some Resident Evil flavor, (monsters, NPC's, Music, Based on RE)

If anyone is interested in helping me in anyway. PLEASE feel free to do so.
At the moment i am in the process of creating the games Database which includes enemies, items, weapons/armor, skill's, classes, ETC. But still need help in all other sections mentioned above, brainstorming, and story help, will also come to play in the Database creation.

If you would like to help in any fashion, whether it be Creating 1 tileset or sprite, or even 100 tileset's or sprite's. any amount will be appreciated and credited.

The fastest and best way to get ahold of me would be by E-Mail @ [email protected]
Please let me know how u would like to help, and we can get started on one hell of a indie classic style rpg game.

3-sD~Juggalo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know RPGM was still being developed. And the new version costs $90/$50/$0+trying-a-premium-partner-product. Wow, times sure have changed.
Yepp times sure have changed,

and RPGM is still very much being developed, it has a Huge user base still to this day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool