Hacking Anyone Making an Exploit similar to Haxchi that doesn't require a DS Game.

HugaTheFox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title says it. Reason being is that my parents do allow me to buy things on the eShop, neither let me buy a Gift Card. Despite my profile saying 17, im actually 13 (i could show proof if wanted, just need to find my school id). If anyone knows if someone is trying to find an exploit (or someone willing to gift me a ds vc game, but thats me being greedy and asking to much, but that would be very appreciated), please let me know, thanks.

XxModZxXWiiPlaza

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title says it. Reason being is that my parents do allow me to buy things on the eShop, neither let me buy a Gift Card. Despite my profile saying 17, im actually 13 (i could show proof if wanted, just need to find my school id). If anyone knows if someone is trying to find an exploit (or someone willing to gift me a ds vc game, but thats me being greedy and asking to much, but that would be very appreciated), please let me know, thanks.
The best bet you have is to use the browser exploit before I had CBHC I used loadiine it's the best one in my opinion but there is a lot of them out there to try but loadiine of course freezes once and a while but all will do this and it will constantly make you restart your Wii U and make you mad.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sucks that Wii U doesnt have anything else than a paid exploit :/ (browser is so annoying to do and obviously requires internet unless you setup your own server)

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Don't ever offer to show ID online to random strangers for any reason. Nobody needs to believe your age and you don't really need to explain why you can't buy something off the eShop, just ask your question :)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Technically you can do almost the same thing with the browser exploit, if you load loadiine.ovh, close the browser and reopen it it should load that page automatically every time. Then enable the exploit autoloading. You can then edit system.xml so the browser is launched automatically on boot. It's not as fast as Haxchi but the result is the same.
But I think the Wii U will be unusable if it can't connect to the wifi, and you can't get into settings to set up the connection. It's not exactly a good way to do things.

But how are they going to stop you from buying an eShop card? Just use your allowance or some money from birthday/Christmas and don't tell them what you spent it on.

HugaTheFox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$10 isn't that much tbh.
I know it isnt. But it is to my parents for things dealing with video games
Don't ever offer to show ID online to random strangers for any reason. Nobody needs to believe your age and you don't really need to explain why you can't buy something off the eShop, just ask your question :)
Thanks
its only $7 USD
I believe he said 10$ because of an eShop card
Technically you can do almost the same thing with the browser exploit, if you load loadiine.ovh, close the browser and reopen it it should load that page automatically every time. Then enable the exploit autoloading. You can then edit system.xml so the browser is launched automatically on boot. It's not as fast as Haxchi but the result is the same.
But I think the Wii U will be unusable if it can't connect to the wifi, and you can't get into settings to set up the connection. It's not exactly a good way to do things.

But how are they going to stop you from buying an eShop card? Just use your allowance or some money from birthday/Christmas and don't tell them what you spent it on.
I almost never get allowance, birthday money? Doesn't happen til October, and usually then, it has to go to my parents, or i have to use it to replace something (like for my earphones or charger, i only get like 10$). Christmas money? That doesn't happen

Reactions: SANIC

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it isnt. But it is to my parents for things dealing with video games

Thanks

I believe he said 10$ because of an eShop card

I almost never get allowance, birthday money? Doesn't happen til October, and usually then, it has to go to my parents, or i have to use it to replace something (like for my earphones or charger, i only get like 10$). Christmas money? That doesn't happen
you can just pay with any credit card aswell

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah right... we don't even have a good, easy-to-use save dumper/restorer and Saviine is trash. Can't even restore the NAND dump without hard-mod, and nobody can ever tell me why. I don't have any more hope left for the Wii U, especially since the guy that gave us Wii U USB Helper stopped development.

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Yeah right... we don't even have a good, easy-to-use save dumper/restorer and Saviine is trash. Can't even restore the NAND dump without hard-mod, and nobody can ever tell me why. I don't have any more hope left for the Wii U, especially since the guy that gave us Wii U USB Helper stopped development.
But Wii U USB Helper still works.

Badziew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's a dead console anyway, so we don't need that much development anymore. What works - works. What doesn't - well, tough luck.
Anyway, since Nintendo is so keen to rerelease most good Wii U exclusives on Switch, this is going to be a non-issue soon :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill