Gaming Anyone know where I can buy a xbox 360 joystick that...

gokujr1000

OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
^^^^^Is able to be used on street Fighter 4?
My cousin and I have been searching around for a Joystick which is compatible with the new street fighter 4 game. We CANNOT! I repeat CANNOT! buy it online we are willing to pick it up from a store in Sydney please do not suggest anything about online.

Thanks in return

kokiri_link

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Look for the Hori Fighting Stick EX2, its what I used for Soul calibur, and Virtua Fighter 5
smile.gif
I dont know where you would be able to buy it from in Australia though mate, what with me being in the UK. Try a local game shop? Should have it.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Orangegamer said:
hey gokujr1000
should u post this on the trading forum?
u have enough posts to access it don't u?

*sighs* He would only post in the trading forum if he was looking to buy off another 'Temper. He is ask for a store (not online) where he could buy a arcade joystick. and he can't buy online so posting in the trading forum would be useless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But this is the general chit chat. Nobody responds to questions.
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    esta bien pero tu lo vas hacer porfa
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Saying it like that sounds like you want others to do it than doing the research yourself.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've already posted a link to the Nintendo DS section so that you can post something regarding your DS flashcart. Just make sure all of your posts are in English as this is against the rules.
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    no yo no estoy diciendo eso solo necesito una información que necesito calmado
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    no se no donde sea si pero aca en venezuela las consolas de ds esta descontinuadas y la poca información que consigo en internet no es la que nesecito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You know, finding information about DS flashcarts isn't that hard. They can be found pretty much everywhere and a lot of them can be still bought, however, these are clones from previous generations.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    My apologies if I'm boring you. But if you'd like help with your DS flashcart, then I highly suggest making a thread to get a quick reply. Nobody is going to help in the chat section.
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    Hola chicos. Compré una nintendo dsi de segunda mano y viene con una tarjeta r4 pero no encontré su firmware/kernel. ¿Pueden ayudarme chicos? Este sitio dice: R4I-GOLDHK pero el enlace ya está inactivo
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    no tranquilo solo quiero informacion sobre esa tarjeta y bueno ya puede entrar en el discord de enlace
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    mas bien me alegro que alguien me responda este sisto wed
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    gracias por tomarte tu tiempo en explicarme
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    oye estas por hay?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Sup.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Please speak English.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Or get banned.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I asked them to translate their messages, but they didn't listen.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    For some reason..
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah man it's so much Spanish even my browsers asking to translate it
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    Hi guys. I bought a second hand nintendo dsi and it came with an r4 card but I couldn't find its firmware/kernel. Can you guys help me? This site says: R4I-GOLDHK but the link is already inactive
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I feel so good and at the same time so empty
    NinStar @ NinStar: I feel so good and at the same time so empty