Anyone know if an E.V.O. hack exist ?

MarinoKadame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Always liked that game but found that it had some flaw in the evolution and after beating the final boss. I don't know if someone made hacks of this game, like recolour of parts and added parts of creatures.

Edit: Sorry about the thread, just saw you had nothing about SNES and it's the wrong place to ask for this.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love E.V.O.: Search For Eden I used to rent it from blockbuster when I was younger. I ended up buying a copy from FunCoLand after renting it a bunch.

While being quite a good outing by Enix it is HIGHLY underrated. I would love to see a hack or be able to make one someday with an editor. There doesn't seem to be any progress on that front sadly.

MarinoKadame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It just seem lot of thing are missing in the game and some parts are not well colored, also would been great to have a bonus level when going into the ? door at the end, and have actually been able to replay the game without reset at the end of the credits.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay