Anyone know if an E.V.O. hack exist ?

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by MarinoKadame, Sep 27, 2012.

1. MarinoKadame
    OP

MarinoKadame Member

Newcomer
    May 29, 2011
    Canada
    Always liked that game but found that it had some flaw in the evolution and after beating the final boss. I don't know if someone made hacks of this game, like recolour of parts and added parts of creatures.

Edit: Sorry about the thread, just saw you had nothing about SNES and it's the wrong place to ask for this.

2. Sora de Eclaune

Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    This would've been the forum you were looking for.

This would be where to find a ROM hack. However, it doesn't seem to have any EVO: Search for Eden hacks. Sorry!

3. MarinoKadame
    OP

MarinoKadame Member

Newcomer
    May 29, 2011
    Canada
    Would it be possible to move this thread overthere please ?

4. gloweyjoey

gloweyjoey who??

May 7, 2010
    United States
    I love E.V.O.: Search For Eden I used to rent it from blockbuster when I was younger. I ended up buying a copy from FunCoLand after renting it a bunch.

While being quite a good outing by Enix it is HIGHLY underrated. I would love to see a hack or be able to make one someday with an editor. There doesn't seem to be any progress on that front sadly.

5. MarinoKadame
    OP

MarinoKadame Member

Newcomer
    May 29, 2011
    Canada
    It just seem lot of thing are missing in the game and some parts are not well colored, also would been great to have a bonus level when going into the ? door at the end, and have actually been able to replay the game without reset at the end of the credits.