Homebrew Anyone know how to fix "A communication error has occurred" in Pokemon Platinum?

Raccoondog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Im using TWilight Menu++ on my 3ds to play Pokemon Platinum, the day before it was fine i was able to play for about and hour and a half, then the next day i try to play the game the Error pops up, and after i press a it just goes to a white screen.

kyrorb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im using TWilight Menu++ on my 3ds to play Pokemon Platinum, the day before it was fine i was able to play for about and hour and a half, then the next day i try to play the game the Error pops up, and after i press a it just goes to a white screen.

hiya, did you solve this?

pistonfish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hiya, did you solve this?
Is your game dump valid and are you using the most recent version of TwilightMenu and nds-bootstrap?

Edit: Oh sorry, I did not realize you were the same person from before. I don't think updating and rechecking your dump will help in your case because the problem lays within your faulty hardware

Edit 2: You might want to check out this thread. The person seems to have a similar problem.

Edit 3 lmao: TwilightMenu just got a feature to disable wireless communication. You could install the latest nightly and try it out.

Last edited by pistonfish,

kyrorb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is your game dump valid and are you using the most recent version of TwilightMenu and nds-bootstrap?

Edit: Oh sorry, I did not realize you were the same person from before. I don't think updating and rechecking your dump will help in your case because the problem lays within your faulty hardware

Edit 2: You might want to check out this thread. The person seems to have a similar problem.

Edit 3 lmao: TwilightMenu just got a feature to disable wireless communication. You could install the latest nightly and try it out.

Yeah lol, I think that might have been directed towards me as I recently asked him about it! Thanks for your help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: There is a panda in chat.