Hacking Anyone know a reliable place to buy Xkit's RCMloader?

Niceneasy92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've thought putting Atmosphere on my switch for a while now for emulators, and came to the conclusion that Xkit's loader would be a pretty good choice to use, except I can't seem to find a good place to purchase one. I've looked through old threads of people's recommendations, and all of the links they used don't go anywhere anymore, and when I search for a store myself, it doesn't seem as if it's a legit product. The pictures are always missing details that you can see on Xkit's site, so I don't know if they're real or not. I've checked AliExpress and Amazon, and I can't tell if any other site I've found is legit or not. Anybody know a trustworthy place I could use?

stick267

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AliExpress should be legit. The reason why they don't have any pictures in the listing is because they aren't allowed to sell the dongles on the site. So no pics = less chance of having their listing removed.

Niceneasy92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, thanks for the response. I'm gonna trust you on this lol. I guess I can always just return it if it's no good. I appreciate the help.

stick267

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No prob. AliExpress is a pretty trustworthy site. If anything goes wrong they'll have you covered.

As far as the RCMLoader though, I've been using mine since December/January with no issues at all. Great tool.

Niceneasy92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, one more thing. I already know that just installing cfw gives me a chance of being banned by Nintendo, but are there anyways I could go about making that less likely to happen at all? Like I said before, the only thing I really care about are emulators, I'm not worried about running backups or cheating online. Not sure if that really makes a difference or not.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, one more thing. I already know that just installing cfw gives me a chance of being banned by Nintendo, but are there anyways I could go about making that less likely to happen at all? Like I said before, the only thing I really care about are emulators, I'm not worried about running backups or cheating online. Not sure if that really makes a difference or not.

Only if you have a NAND backup before you ran any sort of homebrew/cfw it is considered clean, if you ran CFW/Homebrew it is no longer clean.

Niceneasy92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So maybe I'm misunderstanding how this all works, but doesn't making a NAND backup require you to use cfw on your switch first?

gavinfriday69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What is the difference between this and the SX dongle? Does it work in a different way?
it reads "Built-in Atmosphere, ReiNX and SXOS payload files, one-button changing payload"

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AliExpress can be trusted, but seller are not allowed to sell Switch dongles there, so you may find many old links removed.

Syco54645

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No prob. AliExpress is a pretty trustworthy site. If anything goes wrong they'll have you covered.

Not entirely true, you can get your money back if you fight. Ordered some DMD panels and one arrived broken (a cap was smashed with the guts spewed out). It clearly was packed that way as the shipping box was fine. Seller was rude and belligerent and left me bad feedback (only feedback i have ever received) and refused to send a new one. Seller said I swapped it for a defective panel that I already owned and Ali was siding with the seller on this. Forget how but finally got at least a partial refund. I will probably never buy from Ali again because of this.

Reactions: larrypretty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1