Hardware Anyone in the UK purchased a PAL NEW 3DS XL from Play Asia?

zwang1208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loll i'm from hong kong. I just knew that playasia is located there after i placed my order.
Though I m in Uk currently and my parcel is currently in Koeln (no idea where is it?)
Everyone said their pAL n3ds from playasia should be 9.1 or 8.1 but seems no one talk about japan ver.
Their customer service told me it should be the lastest version (wtf?!)
Im so nervious now... My n3ds will arrive on 7. I just cant wait for it and I dont even know if i should get a gateway card now

They also told me it should be the latest version, however, they also told me they cannot confirm the specific firmware for new 3ds.

da1e85

Trophies
XP
They also told me it should be the latest version, however, they also told me they cannot confirm the specific firmware for new 3ds.

koeln is germany near where i live and it will probably be 9 or 9.2 that seems to be the trend mine is a pal one and its 9

da1e85

Trophies
XP
it came 3 days early!

it's firmware 9.0. the new 3d ability is amazing - I love how the camera follows your eyes. the build quality is top notch - I can't wait for gateway to release :P
do you not find the screen moves abit left to right when pushed in that direction from any of the hinges

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
do you not find the screen moves abit left to right when pushed in that direction from any of the hinges

I have that but its SOOOO minute that it really doesn't matter. If someone didn't tell me about that issue on this forum, I never would have realised it.

da1e85

Trophies
XP
I have that but its SOOOO minute that it really doesn't matter. If someone didn't tell me about that issue on this forum, I never would have realised it.
Mines pretty annoying when I use the volume on the side of the screen I can feel it move the screen up

Food

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not from the UK but i have ordered from them before for 2 N3d's and to be real with you the prices are high compared to other sites but shipping and customer service is great ! 10/10 placed my order and they shipped it about 5 hours after arrives around 3-5 days after being shipped though this may vary .

Classicgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yes but it doesn't bother me in the slightest. if it were too tight it might be binding. either way - I'm totally fine with it. my older 3ds xl also moves but less - *shrug*

now I'm just waiting for the gw update bomb to drop!

da1e85

Trophies
XP
yes but it doesn't bother me in the slightest. if it were too tight it might be binding. either way - I'm totally fine with it. my older 3ds xl also moves but less - *shrug*

now I'm just waiting for the gw update bomb to drop!
It won't bother me if its normal but when I don't have another to compare to I think it could just be a problem to me

TimVdT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I want to import a new 3ds xl from Australia, but is there someone who did that recently via Play-asia?
Because i want to know which frimware it is. :)

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)