Homebrew Anyone help me I'm completely lost

Aline Pereira Rêgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So I bought a Old3DS some time ago, and I sent it to someone to do a Hardmod because it was at 10.6.
Now, It came back today but I have absolutely no idea what to do. The person who made the hardmod was also supposed to install the cfw/homebrew and do the downgrade.
So I've already copied the CIAs to the SDCard.

When I power my 3ds on it opens the Menuhax and it boots homebrew up. There I have the follwoing apps:
AuReiNand
CHMM2
Decrypts9WIP
EmuNAND9
FBI
Gateway
menuhax_manager v2.2
miniPASTA
Region Free Launcher
rxTools
Super ftBRONY II Turbo

I tried opening FBI and tried to install a CIA I downloaded but I had the Invalid Signature error.
I also tried opening the rxTools to access emuNAND and install FBI, it says browserhax isn't compatible with my version, which means I can't open the FBI.

::SOLVED::
I had to manually inject FBI into Health and Safety app.

Last edited by Aline Pereira Rêgo,

joseole99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on my phone or else I'd explain everything fully. He did what he said he would do and it seems like you don't know what your doing.

You need to be in emunand and install the games from there. Aureinand or rxtools can both boot emunand. Take your pick.

Maybe someone can give you a full run down or you can do more research.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by wormdood,

Aline Pereira Rêgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Edited the first post a bit, tried some other things that didn't work.
My question is: is my system REALLY downgraded when the version is showing up as 10.7????

Froster

Your Music Producer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I bought a Old3DS some time ago, and I sent it to someone to do a Hardmod because it was at 10.6.
Now, It came back today but I have absolutely no idea what to do. The person who made the hardmod was also supposed to install the cfw/homebrew and do the downgrade.
So I've already copied the CIAs to the SDCard.

When I power my 3ds on it opens the Menuhax and it boots homebrew up. There I have teh follwoing apps:
AuReiNand
CHMM2
Decrypts9WIP
EmuNAND9
FBI
Gateway
menuhax_manager v2.2
miniPASTA
Region Free Launcher
rxTools
Super ftBRONY II Turbo

I tried opening FBI and tried to install a CIA I downloaded but I had the Invalid Signature error.
When I open the rxTools I get the boot menu where I can choose between pasta, sysnand and emunand. When I choose emuNAND, my system version is at RX=E 10.7.0-32U, and nothing looks different from the 10.6 version i was running with before. Even browserhax isn't compatible.
So, My guess is that the person who was supposed to downgrade my 3ds forgot about it or forgot to do some part of the setup or whatever? maybe they only installed the homebrew and stuff?
Also, when I open EmuNAND9 I have the "Complete Setup" Option, what does this mean?
There are no problems at all. lel
Boot RXTools or AuReinand,open fbi on emunand (you should have that in Health&Safety app or the cia,depends),and install and enjoy your cia.

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"my system version is at RX=E 10.7.0-32U" means you're in EmuNand. As far as errors you get while under the EmuNand, that's better explained by people who know more than me.

Assuming your friend followed a good guide, you SHOULD be able to boot into SysNand by holding L when you turn on the device. If you do this, ONLY go into System Settings to confirm it's on Sys 9.2.x. Don't change or install or do anything other than that! ^_^ Once you've verified your SysNand version, power off the device and let it book back to EmuNand

Last edited by 3DSPoet,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/tP_4p2-HkOo?si=YA0-tpAzP26E-P66