Hacking anyone have r4 DSHC?

Nintondo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, that's it. I've tried doing everything on there from scratch and it still leaves me at the "loading" screen. I might try again tomorrow. Thanks for all the help Aurionfox
smile.gif

Aurionfox

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
i reach the first gym and download from wi-fi the ticket so i think everything is ok

Ben232 if you have a R4SDHC like this

QUOTE said:

Use the 1.25 firmware its more stable, follow my instructions carefully, and create a save data from desmume or use the ones i created in the R4 save converter folder (just delete the .nds and rename it to the name of your rom)

Saia_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Aurionfox said:
i reach the first gym and download from wi-fi the ticket so i think everything is ok

Ben232 if you have a R4SDHC like this

QUOTE said:

Use the 1.25 firmware its more stable, follow my instructions carefully, and create a save data from desmume or use the ones i created in the R4 save converter folder (just delete the .nds and rename it to the name of your rom)

Thats the orig. R4, confirmed working with the wood software, but we're lookin' for some patches to play this shitty game on r4-clones, like R4i Gold, R4 Revolution Upgrade SDHC, ...

Saia_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
0ddity said:
R4i Gold, SDHC etc, are clones of DSTT/i I believe, so until a patch comes out for YSmenu you're SOL.

What? Thats the first time i hear something like that o.o
are u sure?!
i thought
R4 Upgrade
Revolution for DS
(NDSL/NDS)
is a clone of R4?

Hm, i've got no ideas, to fix this shit DD=
I goto sleep ... 3 am ;/

0ddity

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Read what I said, cards with features that the R4 didn't have, like working on DSi or SDHC support aren't 1:1 clones and can't run Wood (can run WAIO but that doesn't use the wood loader.)

Aurionfox

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
ok after a looooong time playing and making test this is what i have

My flashcard is a R4 SDHC with a 2gb micro SD AData

Everything works, no freezes, wi-fi, saves, exp, etc...

Also i was making some test and every game works!!!! and saves too!!! ivi the kiwi (U), Tetris Party Deluxe (U) etc..

It was like the first functionally wood for a clone and i can connect with the Wii on Pokemon Battle Revolution and My pokemon Ranch without any problem

D

Deleted User

Strange, I tried this Waio/WoodR4 method on my R4i-SDHC and it always hangs on the "Loading" screen no matter what.

The only thing we can really do is wait for the manufacturer to release a kernel update. No Pokemon Black/White until then.

Aurionfox

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
i can say this, when i was trying every single file i found here and other places (a normal wood, ysmenu, fixes, patches) nothing works but i try many different __rpg folders but only one works with pokemon black, when i found it everything else was easy

if you can load the game and see the intro there is a chance to fully load the game, but if you can't manage to reach that well you need a miracle to play it

EDIT: nope i dont think so or try the 4shared mirror

abel009

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Aurionfox said:
i can say this, when i was trying every single file i found here and other places (a normal wood, ysmenu, fixes, patches) nothing works but i try many different __rpg folders but only one works with pokemon black, when i found it everything else was easy

if you can load the game and see the intro there is a chance to fully load the game, but if you can't manage to reach that well you need a miracle to play it

EDIT: nope i dont think so or try the 4shared mirror
ok i have the exact same card as u, but i keep getting eather a blank screen or a frezze when ever i try to save, whats the version of ur kernerl? 1.34 or 1.25?

Aurionfox

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
abel009 said:
ok i have the exact same card as u, but i keep getting eather a blank screen or a frezze when ever i try to save, whats the version of ur kernerl? 1.34 or 1.25?

I have 1.25, before you try my method use some wood for clones to see if you can load the game first

Lloydx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i have R4 SDHC (r4sdhc.com) Kernel Vs 1.25
I had a clean rom then exp patched and rudolf patched.
i put the _rpg and the waio and other stuff from the SD folder into my root. including the given save file. (removed the .nds)

i run the Waio then the woodr4dldi
then i turned off the reset and cheats.
changed the sav config to 512k
when i go into the game i can play fine but then when i save and restart, the game after the Press Start screen shows a blue screen message and my save is gone. o 3 o Is something im doing wrong?

D

Deleted User

@LloydX- This R4 clone problem is pretty tricky so unfortunately your only options at this point are to wait for a kernel update or if the game works fine as you've said, play without saving. Just keep in mind that you're going to have to turn it off eventually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8