Hacking anyone have good experiences with gateway3ds.me?

kira1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I am looking at getting a gateway from gateway3ds.me and would like to know if anyone else has used them, also, does anyone know their returns policy? thanks

netnerd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Their support is nice, I've sent them a few emails regarding the second batch (before the product page was updated recently) and gotten fast replies. I actually preordered not long after the first batch sold out, so I've been sitting on this a while and could've gone elsewhere for faster delivery, but really, they should ship sometime during the next week so it's not really that bad now. The fact that they're within Australia should also help greatly if you get a dead unit or need other support.

Reactions: hashcheck1

kira1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks, bought it last night, got the money removed from my card today, does that mean they will ship it today? also, (mainly for those who used registered, not express post) how long did yours take to arrive?

netnerd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It'll probably ship today or tomorrow. Mine shipped yesterday :)
I'd guess shipping would take a couple of days to anywhere in Victoria, maybe 3 to metro areas in other states, perhaps 5 to more rural interstate areas. I don't really know too much, but it's just a standard parcel through Australia Post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0