anyone have good experiences with gateway3ds.me?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by kira1000, Oct 6, 2013.

1. kira1000
    OP

kira1000 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2010
    Australia
    Hello, I am looking at getting a gateway from gateway3ds.me and would like to know if anyone else has used them, also, does anyone know their returns policy? thanks

2. hashcheck1

hashcheck1 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 5, 2013
    yup sure did :) receive mine from them day one

3. netnerd

netnerd Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2013
    Melbourne
    Their support is nice, I've sent them a few emails regarding the second batch (before the product page was updated recently) and gotten fast replies. I actually preordered not long after the first batch sold out, so I've been sitting on this a while and could've gone elsewhere for faster delivery, but really, they should ship sometime during the next week so it's not really that bad now. The fact that they're within Australia should also help greatly if you get a dead unit or need other support.

hashcheck1 likes this.
  4. kira1000
    OP

kira1000 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2010
    Australia
    thanks, bought it last night, got the money removed from my card today, does that mean they will ship it today? also, (mainly for those who used registered, not express post) how long did yours take to arrive?

5. netnerd

netnerd Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2013
    Melbourne
    It'll probably ship today or tomorrow. Mine shipped yesterday :)
    I'd guess shipping would take a couple of days to anywhere in Victoria, maybe 3 to metro areas in other states, perhaps 5 to more rural interstate areas. I don't really know too much, but it's just a standard parcel through Australia Post.