I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
As the topic title asks, is anyone on the boards getting Guitar Hero 3? Namely, for the Playstation 3?

If so, we should all hook up, trade PSN ID's, add each other to the friends list, and rock out sometime! I am getting really pumped for the release of GHIII... I haven't played a GH game in 3 months, since I got my PS3 and rid the PS2, and I am having total GH withdrawal. I can't believe there's no adapter that'll make the GH controllers work properly on PS3!

Oh well, only 8 moar days till it comes out... But I still gotta wait because it's getting shipped to me, and probably won't have it till the 30th
frown.gif

Rockers Unite!

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be getting it for the 360 at release... and at some point afterwards I'll maybe get the Wii version too... so that I can play more people online mostly...

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, there is a demo on the latest Tony Hawk game for the 360 if you can´t wait for a taste of the game. There´s also a separate demo disc available for download around the net.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
The 360 demo for me is out of the question, because:
a) I don't have a 360
b) I don't know anyone who has a 360
c) I'd rather not spoil it early
smile.gif

@thax: This topic isn't for asking when the Wii one comes out. Go look it up
lecture.gif

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
Me! I will.
smile.gif

Got GHII and loved it to bits, and will DEFINITELY be getting III. The tracklist looks fantastic as well.

Surprised though that, as of the third game, we've still not been treated to Stairway To Heaven.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm gonna get the PC Version. =)

Got A GHI PS2 Guitar + Demo DVD of II , but badly my PS2 broke. :\

I hope the PC version is moddable after a while , that would kick ass.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
i want to get it but sadly i know i wont be able to
its a shame, this one looks pure kickass with a setlist that could give anyone an orgasm

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I'm sure guitar hero 3 will be awesome but rock band has it beat hands down.

Man, they're both awesome. Which is why I've got both on preorder -- and paid for
tongue.gif

I'm a nut for these games, so I gotta have em both.

See, Guitar Hero is made just for Guitar, so it can have songs with awesome solos. Rock Band has to be songs that's made for the entire band, so the selection is much trickier.

The only complaint I have with Guitar Hero is there's too much metal. I want to see some more classic rock!

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah I guess you're right. I'll probably end up with both of them too. I like the idea of buying whole albums in rock band to play along to. The fact that most songs are now master recordings in both the games should be great...heart shaped box never did sound quite right in GH.

Yes, we need more classic rock!

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's true I'll have both Rock Band and Guitar Hero III. For those that are at least up to the ability of playing songs on Hard or better on Guitar Hero, shoot me up a PM and I'll give ya my gamertag so we can play sometime.
smile.gif

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
I will buy it for sure (Wii version). ^^
I played the 360 demo yestarday at Mediaworld (there is a GH tournament here in Italy) and it's really great.

I've played GH 1 and 2 just sometimes with friends (i don't have it) and i was waiting for this one since then.
tongue.gif

BTW 3 is harder then the other two.

Shinji1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When you buy only the Guitar you've to pay 70 Euro... that's quite much .. =/
I don't think I'll get a second guitar, but I'll definitely buy the game (on Wii)

Marxian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Me! I will.
smile.gif

Got GHII and loved it to bits, and will DEFINITELY be getting III. The tracklist looks fantastic as well.

Surprised though that, as of the third game, we've still not been treated to Stairway To Heaven.

NO STAIRWAY. Denied :'(

I'll be getting the PS3 version, simply because my 360 is banned. I only played GHII briefly on the 360 and I ended up with RLOD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox