Hardware Anyone Could Do A Hardmod for me in USA?

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The truth is, yes I bricked my New 3DS.

How? I was in GateWay mode on 11.2, I decided that I wanted to find cheats in a game, but then I went to the eShop, good okay? When I go to the eShop, it says a system update is available, usually system updates are safe when using A9LH. So I updated, and now my system won't turn on, I tried doing the system reset button shortcut thingy, didn't work.

If there is anyone who could do a hardmod for me, I am willing to pay for the shipping. (Too there only).

Luckily, I made a backup with gateway RIGHT before I bricked.

LiquidAudacity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are going to wish you hadn't bricked it when you find out how much it is going to cost you. Nobody is going to do it out of the kindness of their heart.

Ssingledad7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    what are you guys talking about
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    or is Hunter Fox just copying Chuck Tingle?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That pussy is two faced af
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    https://www.amazon.com/Tentacles-Made-Gay-Hunter-Fox-ebook/dp/B00M0VCUPK let's be real, who isn't at least a little gay for tentacles though?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Maybe a ghost writer?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Oh my God the graphics are so realistic looking." Lol of course it was the shiznit back then tho.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never stood in line overnight or for hours, to buy anything. I can just wait and buy it later.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I have never done that either.
    closest ive done is getting to target a couple hours early in the moring to get some amiibos.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
    But that topic makes me sad. :(
    Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were childish like a little kid collecting toys. :(
    I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.
    +1
    I eventually had to contact a domestic abuse advocate to help me get out of the apartment I was in a lease with her. And filed a restraining order on her cuz she kept harassing me after i left her.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone...