Homebrew Anyone bricked with arm9loaderhax?

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I think I feel confident enough already lol. It's this guide right?
When I first checked it, it said it was very risky to try without a hardmod, but now it says
So I think I'll give it a go... :P

I'd just contact a professional here if things go wrong since I've never even tried soldering! What do you say, should we try it?

Oh btw, should I use this guide as well? I still need to do some reading up on the topic, so sorry for the many questions!
The first guide is the right one. You could use that second one but remember that you are trusting the fate of your 3DS to someone else's external program. I did it manually, but if someone reports that the automatic one works then go ahead and use that.

Games&Stuff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I think I feel confident enough already lol. It's this guide right?
When I first checked it, it said it was very risky to try without a hardmod, but now it says
So I think I'll give it a go... :P

I'd just contact a professional here if things go wrong since I've never even tried soldering! What do you say, should we try it?

Oh btw, should I use this guide as well? I still need to do some reading up on the topic, so sorry for the many questions!
The thing is, I don't have a windows pc, so I need to wait to do it if I'm gonna try it.

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes use that guide first.
The first guide is the right one. You could use that second one but remember that you are trusting the fate of your 3DS to someone else's external program. I did it manually, but if someone reports that the automatic one works then go ahead and use that.
Thanks a lot guys, I will do it after making backups of my nand and saves.
The thing is, I don't have a windows pc, so I need to wait to do it if I'm gonna try it.
Ah I see. Virtual box wouldn't be safe I assume?

Manuel9181

GBAtemp Prosecutor
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Last edited by Manuel9181,

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country