Homebrew Anyone bought SupercardDS2 yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelpDesk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Howdy.

I'm sure a lot of people are pondering this exact thought. WTF OMG SCDS2 IZ HEARZ 2PWN U N00BZ! TTLY ROXORZ! IZ OVA 9000!? W00T!

Before shelling out $42 or whatever the great price is TempShop is offering, and ditch the AK2i, can a SuperCardDS2 owner let all these nice people and myself know how well the inbuilt emulators run for SNES and GBA games. In particular the GBA titles Golden Sun 1/2 (that's not half, it's one-slash-two), Fire Emblem's, FF6 Advance, Advance Wars 1/2(again one and two) etc. Then ofcourse the SNES, Super Metroid, Megaman X1/2/3, Super Mario Kart/Allstars and so on. All the great games of the past that more than hold their own against today's best DS games.

I just find SnesDs/SnemulDs unbearable with the high pitched squeeks and scratches struggling to emulate the all powerful Super Nintendo games' sounds/music and sprite overlay issues. And i'm pretty sure that i am not the only person to notice that nintendo forgot to put a slot-2 on some DSi's, rendering hordes of GBA games unplayable, at least on DSi.
gbasp.gif

This information would be greatly appreciated by me personally and many others I'm sure.
Thanks muchly.
yay.gif

G

GentleFist

I don't understand how people like you that write in such a clever way "Golden Sun 1/2 (that's not half, it's one-slash-two)", don't even care to look if the SC is available yet. I'm not joking it's cool how you wrote your post it's not noobish, but if you click on the cart you see you can't buy it since theres written "FOR PRE-ORDERS ONLY".

HelpDesk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies fellas. But can we keep it to informative comments from SuperCardDS2 owners for the moment. Some people do want to know how well the included emulators work.

cheers.
grog.gif

EDIT:
>Gentle Fist + others. Sorry, just double checked at TempShop. Thought it became available yesterday. Misinformed.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HelpDesk said:
Thanks for the replies fellas. But can we keep it to informative comments from SuperCardDS2 owners for the moment. Some people do want to know how well the included emulators work.

cheers.
grog.gif
read above post again

HelpDesk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(HelpDesk @ Apr 13 2010, 12:06 PM)

cheers.
read above post again

Ditto Rtard.
wacko.gif

Hecatia

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
HelpDesk said:
QUOTE said:

cheers.
read above post again

Ditto Rtard.
wacko.gif
NO ONE OWNS A SUPER CARD DS2 YET

Preorder only
Read all posts again retard

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ctr3k said:
HelpDesk said:
QUOTE said:

cheers.
read above post again

Ditto Rtard.
wacko.gif

Preorder only
he knows already retard,let the thread die

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
ctr3k said:
HelpDesk said:
QUOTE said:

cheers.
read above post again

Ditto Rtard.
wacko.gif

Preorder only
he knows already retard,let the thread die

imafraidican128549231017019326.jpg

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If the GBA emulation is the same as iPlayer GBA emulation, then it will be fine...

However, I never use my iPlayer for GBA emulation, as I have a DSL and a M3 GBA pack... so I don't have much experience using it -- I have just booted it up, and played a few games for a bit to see if it works...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill