Hacking Question Anybody tried RetroReloaded? How is it?

Galactiiix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I use it and it is very useful to update all without taking this head but I only use atmosphere so I do not know for the other options available

Reactions: Dothackjhe

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There really isn't an aio package for everyone (not unless you don't care about space or you count prechoosing your programs as a bundle)
The best thing to do is to download the things you need manually (trust me there's not a lot) (that way you also know what's necessary to get them to run properly)
Plus there are different versions of different programs for individual use cases. For instance one of the many title installers (multiple tinfoils, goldleaf, and such variants)
But if I HAD to choose a switch aio homebrew bundle it would definitely be
https://gbatemp.net/threads/shrekdsetup-the-most-customized-firmware-package.544281/

Reactions: Dothackjhe

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Does it live up to the claim of incorporating the best of all existing CFW for the Switch in a single package?
i think it's good if you are not in the mood to always look for the latest updates of apps like goldleaf/appstore etc.
i will probably start using that RR stuff myself, i like the idea.

someone else is doing the (download/organizing) stuff for us.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
It's dope.
when you update it , does it replace the existing files ?
id not want it to take 200mb each time !

Edit: and on retroreloaded menu there is the option to turn on ulaunch , i enable it for atmoshphere but it does not take effect when i restart into atmosphere, whats it there for then exactly?

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you say that this is user friendly? I’m running sxos but it’s a little troublesome for my daughter. Plus I have one sd card set up for reinx(but I updated to 9.0.1 so it’s broken) and another sd card for sxos (for me) reinx was much easier for my daughter. And I like the installer and other treats from sxos. thanx in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning