Anybody Preorder From Amazon?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by TackyPie, Mar 18, 2013.

Mar 18, 2013
  1. TackyPie
    OP

Member TackyPie GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I was just wondering if I pre-order from Amazon how quick will i get the item. i planned on get Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS. I heard people getting there item a day or two early i just wanted to know if i preordered will i get it on the release date

2. EyeZ

Member EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    I always get an estimated delivery day when i order from Amazon, so you should too.

They're pretty good with their estimates, i've always got my item on the day they estimate it to arrive at.

3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    I preordered SoulSilver and it arrived at my place on the release date IIRC, but I was in the middle of a big city, if you live in the middle of nowhere it could be an extra day.

4. Jan1tor

Member Jan1tor GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I pre ordered Need for Speed Most Wanted Wii U from Amazon. They even have the option in the pre order to get it on release day for 2 bucks more, so I did.

5. DiabloStorm

Member DiabloStorm Five Gold Star Medalist

United States
    I preordered Diablo 3 (regrettably, game sucks.) from amazon, It arrived ON release day but it was around noon. (EST here) For my timezone things usually arrive early in the afternoon. Basically if you want something at midnight or w/e you'll have to go to a brick and mortar store.

6. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    Actually, I live in the middle of nowhere, and when I pre order, i tend to get games a the day of release or a day early.