Anybody Preorder From Amazon?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by TackyPie, Mar 18, 2013.

1. TackyPie
    OP

TackyPie GBAtemp Fan

Jul 4, 2012
    United States
    I was just wondering if I pre-order from Amazon how quick will i get the item. i planned on get Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS. I heard people getting there item a day or two early i just wanted to know if i preordered will i get it on the release date

2. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

Dec 4, 2009
    I always get an estimated delivery day when i order from Amazon, so you should too.

They're pretty good with their estimates, i've always got my item on the day they estimate it to arrive at.

3. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    I preordered SoulSilver and it arrived at my place on the release date IIRC, but I was in the middle of a big city, if you live in the middle of nowhere it could be an extra day.

4. Jan1tor

Jan1tor GBAtemp Fan

Jul 8, 2007
    United States
    Ohio
    I pre ordered Need for Speed Most Wanted Wii U from Amazon. They even have the option in the pre order to get it on release day for 2 bucks more, so I did.

5. DiabloStorm

DiabloStorm Five Gold Star Medalist

May 29, 2011
    United States
    Charicific Valley
    I preordered Diablo 3 (regrettably, game sucks.) from amazon, It arrived ON release day but it was around noon. (EST here) For my timezone things usually arrive early in the afternoon. Basically if you want something at midnight or w/e you'll have to go to a brick and mortar store.

6. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Actually, I live in the middle of nowhere, and when I pre order, i tend to get games a the day of release or a day early.