Hacking anybody knows an alternative for this R4?

MohammedQ.Aljubu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
anyone knows any alternatives for this R4 ?
I've been using it well but since Black and white 2 came out till now they didn't update... that's like 3 months :/

if anyone knows an alternative please provide a name/link for me :X

I tried setting up YSMenu but Idk which YSMenu is competable with this, same with R4 wood, so none really worked X_X

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
If neither YSMenu or the Wood firmware work then chances are, you have a fake R4. They tend to just be sold and the firmware developers just abandon ship.
Anyway, a 1:1 R4 clone will work perfectly. An Acekard 2i is another great alternative and the Supercard DSTWO is the top of the line flashcart.

Follow this link: http://gbatemp.net/threads/which-flash-cart-should-i-get.290097/
It'll take you to a sticky that's very handy and much much more thorough and accurate than the information I provided.

MohammedQ.Aljubu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I used many R4 clones but none would work o.o

the flashcard I'm using is the R4i 3DS Upgrade... I I remember my old R4 that I used for the old DS used to be a clone and it worked wood for clones perfectly and also YSMenu this one doesn't seem to work any of those even if it uses YSMenu o.O here I took screen shots of the firmware folder

Untitled-10_zps22b5ec28.png

Untitled2-2_zps14b456cd.png

MohammedQ.Aljubu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Rydian -,- I already read that... that doesn't answer my question :|

I wasn't asking how to get new games to run I was asking if there's an alternative firmware I could use on my flashcard model because the website haven't been updating for like 3 months now :/

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
You read it, but did not do it, which is why your problem hasn't been solved. :P

It DOES answer that question too, since alternate software is one of the ways people in your situation get new games to work. It links to both Wood, and the RGF updates for YSmenu (both alternate and updated softwares, and the YSmenu/RGF thread has lots of instructions for getting it to run).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1