Gaming Anybody else so excited about Yoshi's Island 2 ?

rayden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Man, I can't wait to get my hands on Yoshi's Island 2! When is the scheduled release, December 1st?

I loved playing the first part on the good old SNES. I think it's just the best Jump'n'Run ever made - A real Masterpiece designed by a real Mastermind
bow.gif

Until today I wonder how Miyamoto managed to put so much fun in a tiny 2MB cartridge.

When it comes to gameplay, 95% of nowadays games can kiss my ass compared to this all-time Classic!

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
It's good, but I like mario's groove better. Capes, somersaults, that kinda thing. I am *very* excited about a new nintendo platformer being released, as always.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I bought and played the GBA version of Yoshi's Island to death, it's one of the best platformers ever made.

I just hope the developers of Yoshi's Island 2 do the game justice. I'm not going to say I'm looking forward to the game because I may just be disappointed when it comes out. I hold the original in very high regard.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd prefer if Nintendo was handling this itself instead of Artoon, who did the dreadful Yoshi Gravitation thing.

I think it'll be a really good game, but aside from new baby DK and peach it'll just be a retread of the original. Hope I am proved wrong.

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one thing that always kept me from loving the original was the baby Mario crying thing. I hate playing games with no sound, but that game I just despised the crying so much I had to turn it off. It really is too bad because other than that it is one of the better platform games out there.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Original Yoshi's Island was a great game mainly for the visuals which looks great. But that was over 10 years ago and I hope this sequel delivers. Yoshi;s Gravitation was a meh game.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought and played the GBA version of Yoshi's Island to death, it's one of the best platformers ever made.

I just hope the developers of Yoshi's Island 2 do the game justice. I'm not going to say I'm looking forward to the game because I may just be disappointed when it comes out. I hold the original in very high regard.
Same here. The original game was one of the best and most fun platformers out there!

Let's hope they sequel improves upon the original and makes for an even better game.

I'm still curious as to how they intend to implement Wi-Fi into this game (Wi-Fi has been confirmed).

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

I´ve seen videos and previews, and it looks really nice, the addition of the new babys refresh the concept a little bit. It looks promising
wub.gif

AND THERE´S ALWAYS YOUTUBE

one thing that always kept me from loving the original was the baby Mario crying thing. I hate playing games with no sound, but that game I just despised the crying so much I had to turn it off. It really is too bad because other than that it is one of the better platform games out there.

Well, that´s the dealyou shouldn´t hear the poor baby Mario crying
yaynds.gif

-It´s worst with a real baby
wacko.gif
-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153