Hacking any wii game vision is 3.3Uv2,my brickde wii may need

FF1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My korean WII is fully bricked,these is rumor that SAVEwii can fix it. Even it is true,

it is no help for me,at least for now.Here is my reason:

1.according to the www.savemii.net , recover WII needs high-level vision update,but

my WII is 3.3K which is the highest vision at present. All I can do now is just wait?

2.I have to tell you some weird thing about my wii .I used "any region changer" on WII

(I know,I was stupid, this tool is not designed for Korean WII ), in fact the installation

was not complete, it aborted automatically ,the whole installation last only several

seconds,so I think "any region changer" does not offically installed. After reboot it,

I can see english welcome screen" Press A", actually press a ,it frozen. My wii is bricked in

such ridiculous way. In the recovery mode I can see 3.3USA clearly.

So what should I do ? what region is it exactly ???

Please tell me is there any wii game vision is 3.3Uv2, I think it worth it

ps: problem solved !! Thank you guys , life is just like chocolate box you never know whats is it unless you open it

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
3.3v2 will not help you... you need to update system menu to a higher version... 3.3v2 is only about ios'es and about the shop channel...

actually you need to boot anyregion changer again through TP... and change the options to the normal values...

FF1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiCrazy said:
3.3v2 will not help you... you need to update system menu to a higher version... 3.3v2 is only about ios'es and about the shop channel...

actually you need to boot anyregion changer again through TP... and change the options to the normal values...

thanks for your advice ,but it is not helpful. My wii is fully bricked, that means I can't enter the system menu,not alone

run some Homebrew .

At present I cannot run any sofeware or boot any disc which is my real problem.

Yes,I can go to the recovery mode ,but can't boot disc because these is no high level update in my hands

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
How did you get in to recovery mode? If you can get there already, savemii won't help you any more!

Do you have a mod chip... and twilight hack save game? If you have these, you may be able to make an auto-booting copy of zelda, boot it from recovery mode and then run homebrew using twilight hack.

If not, you'll have to wait for 3.4.... or 4.0 or whatever is next (or make your games autoboot, and run them from the recovery menu)

FF1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think in the recovery mode WII can boot some certain update ,or offical backup disc.

But can't boot any homemade disc even it is autobooted (I actually tried,using auto-boot game disc,

of course failed. FYI, the Dvd driver is absolutely working for about 10 seconds when I put disc in)

at least we know recovery mode is not useless

So I become the "desperate bricker"

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
ty123aolcom said:
I have heard if you have a gamecube controller you can take it apart plug it into the fourth port and when you turn on your wii hold all four directional pad buttons at the same time it will unbrick your wii.

I saw it on wii.qj.net.

EDIT// Here's a link to the page and youtube video. Savemiifrii-unbrick a wii using only a gamecube controller-Quick Jump Wii

in your case this method is the only back to life path , be sure to take the GC controller cover off so you will be able to press all directional buttons together , I did it on a friend console after he bricked it , and after a couple try's we got it going , good luck .

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
FF1981 said:
WiiCrazy said:

thanks for your advice ,but it is not helpful. My wii is fully bricked, that means I can't enter the system menu,not alone

run some Homebrew .

At present I cannot run any sofeware or boot any disc which is my real problem.

Yes,I can go to the recovery mode ,but can't boot disc because these is no high level update in my hands

You should be able to boot autoboot patched Zelda actually... I assume you have a modchip... did you test zelda?

Still of course you need to have the twilight hack saves in your wii...

FF1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it can't boot the auto-boot game disc,

how can it boot auto-boot zelda ?????

In my opinion they are the same discs which can't directly boot in recovery mode

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
FF1981 said:
Since it can't boot the auto-boot game disc,

how can it boot auto-boot zelda ?????

In my opinion they are the same discs which can't directly boot in recovery mode
How did you patch that game to autoboot? Zelda definatly autoboots from recovery menu or the health and safety screen. Just use bootme with Zelda.

Btw. are you sure that this american flag in your profile should be there? You really don't sound (read) like a native english speaker...

FF1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for my ugly English ,I am not Amercian of course. The flag is just because I love that country,

my own country is so so .......I can't find exact words to describe my feelings

kavid

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Wait for some time.

I believe wiis korea can be changed to usa ,jap or Eur by Anyregion Changer

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No they can't and you shouldn't try as it will brick them. kerean Wiis have different keys and there isn't a program that changes those aproprietly...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock