Hacking Any Way To Delete Update Files?

goldensun87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, apparently, I misunderstood a feature of Luma3DS, thinking that the CFW prevents automatic firmware update downloads. I left my wireless on for too long, and now I have the damn nagware (I'll have to set my old custom DNS in the future, to prevent this from ever happening again). Is it possible to delete these update files, by using FBI maybe?

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, apparently, I misunderstood a feature of Luma3DS, thinking that the CFW prevents automatic firmware update downloads. I left my wireless on for too long, and now I have the damn nagware (I'll have to set my old custom DNS in the future, to prevent this from ever happening again). Is it possible to delete these update files, by using FBI maybe?
thats not how it works.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using A9LH, you can update without fear. If you're using another entry point (e.g. menuhax) and emuNAND, you can safely update emuNAND from the System Settings.

goldensun87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe to delete all folders in "Pending Titles"? Even if it is, I'd rather not. Am I right in assuming that, the folder marked "11.3", is the folder I should delete? Please go ahead and give me the folder name, so I know for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise