Any title deleter not working with wii honebrew launcher

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Wiisel, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Wiisel
    OP

Member Wiisel GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    Ive gone to using wii homebrew launcher instead of HBC is there any reason why it tells me any title deleter is an invalid executable? it works from hbc so its not a bad dol

2. djdynamite123

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    i don't know wiisel, but HBL always crashes trying to load different apps, also it crashes as it doesn't know how to return or it will try restarting, that's the weird bugs i don't like....

3. Wiisel
    OP

United Kingdom
    its all working fine for me except launching title deleter
    rtl has been working good and i like the ability to have all the crap on USB and the fact its not calling home and is skinable
    0.12 seems pretty stable so far hopefully it will continue to grow its good to have a choice and not look at those bloody waves [​IMG]

4. Slimmmmmm

Member Slimmmmmm GBAtemp MoNkEeE

United Kingdom
    You will have version 11, or 12 imo.

I have all versions and use version 10 as this never crashes (well unless I do something dumb).

Get the ver10 channel use that some things that cause crashes.....

Tooooo many apps in one folder, I get this because I test builds, doubt you will have this. It happens when your over 70-80 apps in one folder. Also you can freeze it up if you use to many high res shots on one screen and try to change pages too quickly.
    Making your own skins can cause problems too.

Anytitle deleter and a few other apps have problems in versions 11, and 12, so get version 10.

5. Wiisel
    OP

United Kingdom
    thanks Slimmmmmm i was just going to get started on my own skin lol ill grab 10 this really is a great launcher im suprised more dont use it