Hacking Any title deleter not working with wii honebrew launcher

Wiisel

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ive gone to using wii homebrew launcher instead of HBC is there any reason why it tells me any title deleter is an invalid executable? it works from hbc so its not a bad dol

Wiisel

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its all working fine for me except launching title deleter
rtl has been working good and i like the ability to have all the crap on USB and the fact its not calling home and is skinable
0.12 seems pretty stable so far hopefully it will continue to grow its good to have a choice and not look at those bloody waves
biggrin.gif

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
You will have version 11, or 12 imo.

I have all versions and use version 10 as this never crashes (well unless I do something dumb).

Get the ver10 channel use that some things that cause crashes.....

Tooooo many apps in one folder, I get this because I test builds, doubt you will have this. It happens when your over 70-80 apps in one folder. Also you can freeze it up if you use to many high res shots on one screen and try to change pages too quickly.
Making your own skins can cause problems too.

Anytitle deleter and a few other apps have problems in versions 11, and 12, so get version 10.

Wiisel

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thanks Slimmmmmm i was just going to get started on my own skin lol ill grab 10 this really is a great launcher im suprised more dont use it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night