Gaming Any suggestions on wii mote chargers?

kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The topic says it all
yaynds.gif

I was wondering if you guys had any good retailers that would sale them for a cheap price and reliable.
Thanks,
Kevin

cdn_bacon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
kevenka said:
The topic says it all
yaynds.gif

I was wondering if you guys had any good retailers that would sale them for a cheap price and reliable.
Thanks,
Kevin

I got mine from Costco for $20....can't remember the brand though

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got the Energizer brand at Walmart for $35, a little expensive. Compared to the batteries I used before (Rayovac) these new batteries die VERY fast. 3+ hours of CoD:WaW gave me 1 bar of juice. Rayovac can last me a whole week of hardcore gaming.

VINNIEPAZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea invest the money in rechargeable batteries. I've been useing about 20 batteries for over a year in all my electronics, Wiimotes, 360 controllers, Digital camera, TV remotes, PC mouse/keyboard ect. Never have to worry about running out.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I made the mistake of buying specialized rechargeable batteries for my XBOX 360 (2 controllers) and now I can't use those any where else.

Go buy some rechargeable AA batteries (Energizer and Duracell) work fine along with the included adapter (buy a set with the adapter). Besides, the Wiimote will last for a very long regardless of the types of batteries you have.

davedeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i use the good old aa rechargeables. i have 4 pair so if have everytime a pair in reserve, and it costs the same as a charger station for the wii...

Zerxer

Trophies
Website
www.sitexero.net
XP
Country
United States
I've wanted to get a wiimote charging station for awhile now but since most of you recommend just sticking with rechargeable batteries, I'll just do that. I've been using rechargeable ones for awhile now but I've had to take the batteries out and put them in my digital camera in order to charge them, lol. Was hoping a wiimote charging station could simplify it for me.

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
Zerxer said:
I've wanted to get a wiimote charging station for awhile now but since most of you recommend just sticking with rechargeable batteries, I'll just do that. I've been using rechargeable ones for awhile now but I've had to take the batteries out and put them in my digital camera in order to charge them, lol. Was hoping a wiimote charging station could simplify it for me.

There you have it! The advantage of having normal rechargable batteries. Universally accepted by other electronic devices that require AA batteries.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol