Hacking Any suggestion to fix it?

Nick™

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi there, those days i got a serious problem here. My DS Lite is quite old, like 2 or 3 years old, and i like so much playing fps, and all those games that everyone that has a ds want to play. The problem is: I'm right handed and i can't play call of duty: modern warfare mobilized, cuz of my L button, that is broken. Also, i can't play mario kart, my D-pad just "sank" i guess is that the word, you know, it's VERY hard to move. i need to break one finger everytime i play it. So any suggestion for what to do?

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, you COULD see if you could get the DS repaired, but I'm not sure if that would work in your area. If you have the money, you're probably better off just buying a new (or used) DS Lite that isn't broken. Just a suggestion though, it's entirely your choice.

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Nick™ said:
Hi there, those days i got a serious problem here. My DS Lite is quite old, like 2 or 3 years old, and i like so much playing fps, and all those games that everyone that has a ds want to play. The problem is: I'm right handed and i can't play call of duty: modern warfare mobilized, cuz of my L button, that is broken. Also, i can't play mario kart, my D-pad just "sank" i guess is that the word, you know, it's VERY hard to move. i need to break one finger everytime i play it. So any suggestion for what to do?
From experience 2-3 years is about normal, after that things start to break or not work.

drag0nzord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nick™ said:
There's no way i can buy new buttons to replace it?
i got R$ 200 (Like 110 dollars)

you can buy new buttons but that isnt gona fix ur problem.

you can almost buy a new ds lite with that much, you should do just that.

Nick™

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
drag0nzord said:
Nick™ said:
There's no way i can buy new buttons to replace it?
i got R$ 200 (Like 110 dollars)

you can buy new buttons but that isnt gona fix ur problem.

you can almost buy a new ds lite with that much, you should do just that.
You're lucky you can buy a ds lite for this price in your region. here it's like R$600 (almost 340 dollars)
I didn't knew that buying new buttons won't fix it, anyway, thanks i guess the only way is to buy a new one, i'll wait for dsi XL,Thanks.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jwcgator said:
http://schlaghund.wordpress.com/2008/03/27...-lr-button-fix/

That worked for me to fix my unresponsive L button (no matter how hard I pressed it it wouldn't register)

That actually made my L button click more noticeably (which is good. it fell off my desk in school one day and landed right on the L button. still worked but didnt click as much...) thank you so much for the tip!

Nick™

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
jwcgator said:
http://schlaghund.wordpress.com/2008/03/27...-lr-button-fix/

That worked for me to fix my unresponsive L button (no matter how hard I pressed it it wouldn't register)
Omg, thanks it works now! it's working 100%
grog.gif

Now the only problem it's about the d-pad, It doesn't turns left now
wtf.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.