Hacking ANY REGION CHANGER SCREEN STUFFED UP

Omgwtfisthat

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Website
Visit site
XP
88
Country
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/6814/1001744.jpg

I was up to the part where it asked if I wanted system menu hacks to which I answered no. What should I do
frown.gif
 
O_o
The general layout of the screen resembles to me a code dump (if this is what it is it means AnyRegion Changer crashed, you'd have to restart in that case), but why it would go all grainy on you I have no idea. Does the system still boot?
 
It looks like a nother langueage...
But anyways, are you trying to change your region?
if Any Region Changer still doesent work ill help you on how to change your region in another way
 
Nah, it's all cool now. Bloodlust sent me a PM with the offline ARC files, which was nice of him. It's not in another language, its just a bunch of random spots :| But yeah, I restarted my wii after that and it was all cool.
 

Site & Scene News