• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 2,123
  • Replies 31
D

Deleted User

OP
My old man got catfished.
Brought 2 ripped laptops and one thinkpad (fuck you parents for throwing it away) without internal harddrive.
For 300pln.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I was catfished once by a boy in Australia pretending to be a girl... And to this day I'll never understand his motives... Because we didn't exchange money, we weren't in a relationship... Just time wasted, basically. We met on Facepunch.com, and his username was PIK. Convinced PIK was a woman, we had a nice year-long friendship going, we would "sext" over MSN chat, but we weren't in a long-distance relationship or anything. One day I cam-called him on MSN, and I guess his MSN and webcam was setup to auto-answer... Because I saw him laying naked on his bed jerking his dick off, then he got up, rushed to his PC, and logged out. He didn't come online (Or was invisible) for about a week before trying to get his story straight. I know it's not exactly a typical "catfish" story, but I was lead-on by a delusional bi-sexual boy who I thought was my friend above all else... But he threw our friendship out the window, and it really hurt. I've only lost 2 friendships in my life, this being one of them. When I make a friend, I make friends for life. (The other friend I had to cut-off wouldn't get help to get off meth, so I severed that connection) I forget PIK's real name, but I don't even care... this was about exactly 10 years ago, and I was in a crappy place in my life. I'm much better off now, much happier with a woman I love, and I'm settled down. Making a home for ourselves, and loving life.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I actually had someone try to catfish me recently on a furry site that I am on. I was bored, so I lead them on in the weirdest way possible. I was working on the Ak2i project that I have going on, so instead of replying to their advances, I started talking about my project. After I got bored of confusing them, I blocked them.

Mitch__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never seen you, lad.
u catfished me by saying u were a grill on ur profile but ur a guy

e5de49e5cc.png

Last edited by Mitch__,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
u catfished me by saying u were a grill on ur profile but ur a guy

e5de49e5cc.png
upload_2017-8-2_21-36-24.png
I'm not trying to get into a relationship here. I'm not catfishing anyone.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
It's illegal, NSFW and disgusting. Do you want to tell you what I did?
Yes, but make it a blog (and ping me so I see when it goes live)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
There is (or was, I have no idea) a fun show to watch sometimes on MTV about a dude exposing catfishers... or potential catfish... it's called catfish. highly recommended to watch an episode or two just for fun :)

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plenty of people here trolling with the gender option on their profile. Does any of them count as catfish?

Actually, I have been on Super smash bros, or was it mii verse. You can send PM to people on wii u mii verse. After playing game with someone, i added them to my friend list since they requested it. But then, i talk to them, and it was nice a few months, then some mii verse friends of her kept saying how the person is a guy, and then finally admitted it, I only say is catfish cause the person had a female mii profile and kept making passes at me but I was only interested in trying to play smash bros so I can beat em after losing 5 glory matches, this is why I hate ranked online match making. :glare:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.