Gaming Any news on a proper release of Sonic Collection?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was nothing wrong with the old dump...

Team Cyclops even released a beta, fixing the problem on the CycloDS.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
_Chaz_ said:
MaGnUmKiLLa said:
Does it work on R4?

I really don't think so...

It'll work if you throw that R4 in the trash a buy a new flashcart
hate2.gif

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Skyline969 said:
outgum said:
hasn't been confirmed working on ANY r4.
For good reason. Throw away the R4 and buy something better. Anything is better than an R4.

i love my r4 card tyvm.

Works better than my Microwave, When i tried using that a firewall blocked me...
the darn screen broke
must of been a dud card

MaGnUmKiLLa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
outgum said:
For good reason. Throw away the R4 and buy something better. Anything is better than an R4.

So you realize that the R4 works perfect for the most part right? I've never found a game that doesn't eventually work for the R4. I'm sure whatever you're using is fantastic but I sort of don't have the money to go and buy a bunch of different flashcarts to see which ones are better. I've got what I've got and I've got to stick with it.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
MaGnUmKiLLa said:
Skyline969 said:
outgum said:

So you realize that the R4 works perfect for the most part right? I've never found a game that doesn't eventually work for the R4. I'm sure whatever you're using is fantastic but I sort of don't have the money to go and buy a bunch of different flashcarts to see which ones are better. I've got what I've got and I've got to stick with it.
Yeah, but to get most games to work on R4 you need to patch them or some other obscene crap you just shouldn't have to do. AceKard 2/2i. $13 on DealExtreme, and plays ALL games. The only thing you need to do to get them to work is update the AKAIO loader, which you just do via the DS's wifi anyways.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MaGnUmKiLLa said:
Skyline969 said:
outgum said:

Sticking to your guns? Nice.

Seeing as how it works with other some flash carts, it shouldn't be long until an R4 fix is out.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
MaGnUmKiLLa said:
Skyline969 said:
outgum said:

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing

zangrel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with sir outgum, i still have my first gen R4, and still i can play games like mario and luigi rpg 3, hehehehehe. so im patinetly waiting for a Fix in Sonic Collection and Sonic and Sega All Star Racing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol