Gaming Any Easy Way to get Accomplishments in Mii Plaza?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Visit Disneyland. I received over 30 people from all over the world by carrying it in my bag.
Quite the expensive way to get SP hits but if you're on vacation or something, idk ;)

Reactions: TripleSMoon

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, well I might go to Disney World later this year (I have a job in Florida half the year), close enough to Disneyland.

I just wish you could do Streetpass online, it would make it easier for people like me who hardly know anyone IRL but know loads of people online.

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The state fair (I work there) is were I get almost all my street passes, NM is dry as a bone, but according to Ninty, all American cities are as dense as Tokyo.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You just need to get out with your 3DS more. I take mine everywhere I go, and I'm lucky to get 3 or 4 a week, but with time I have at least 350 different Miis in my plaza.

Randamin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me simply going to school every day was enough to obtain every piece with the exception of the last two puzzles which came out after school let out for the semester. I have also gone to every Target and Gamestop store to update the 3DS in each store so that hopefully someone passes by their 3DS with a bonus piece which I could collect later.

This is another thread that also seems helpful: http://gbatemp.net/threads/anyone-here-work-at-target-best-buy-gamestop-3ds-demo-question.347909/

Foxchild

Goomba Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Streetpassing the same mii levels them in find mii (up to level 7). My son and I just send the same two back and forth changing shirts on occasion to get the hats. I take the 3ds with me when out shopping, etc. and have gotten a few legit streetpasses, but most of them are from the demo units in targets and gamestops (apparently I'm not the only one, as these tend to have a nice selection of puzzle pieces)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1