Any chance of editing my WiiU savegame yet

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by iseppi, Jan 28, 2015.

1. iseppi
    OP

iseppi Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2015
    Swaziland
    This is my first post and i didn't find a suitable tread yet for my question so there goes a new one.

I was wondering if there is a way yet to edit a Savegame on my WiiU. The reason i keep coming back here is less about pirating games but more about Cheating. Yes, i admit it, i'm a cheater and i like it. But since i'm not playing online what's the damage? And a Cheat feature like we had on the Wii loaders seems to be out of the question yet.

I am struggeling a lot with Hyrule Warriors and I thought maybe it's possible to get my hands on my savegame to edit a few parameters. I used to do that sometimes with PC games, just copying away a savestate, playing on and comparing the saves to find the locations where Weapons, Ammo etc. are stored.

From what I understand the saves are encrypted individually per console so sharing savegames would be out of the question. But maybe it's possible to decrypt my own savegame, edit that and re-encrypt it to make life easyer for me.

Is there a change yet to get to my savestate yet, edit that and upload it back to the WiiU?

Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice